Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

LowTierGod becomes next streamer to review Pokimane’s Midnight Cookies, calls them ‘edible dirt’

2023-12-02 13:57
LowTierGod noted that Pokimane could have been more creative with her product and suggested a 'fire chocolate chip cookie'
LowTierGod becomes next streamer to review Pokimane’s Midnight Cookies, calls them ‘edible dirt’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Dalauan Sparrow, better known as LowTierGod or just LTG, is the latest Twitch streamer to review Imane Anys aka Pokimane's cookies which have been at the center of controversy since being announced in November.

With the cookies becoming a hot topic, many popular content creators, including xQc, Asmongold and Kai Cenat have been reviewing them. While Pokimane sent the product, called Midnight Cookies, to xQc and Asmongold, LowTierGod explained that he had bought four bags of it to support the Moroccan-Canadian personality.

What did LowTierGod say?

LowTierGod reviewed Pokimane's cookies after tasting a few of them while streaming on Twitch. After speculating for some time, he said, "Personally, I'm gonna give it a full-blown rating."

He then attempted to explain what they tasted like, saying, "Let's describe the cookie real quick. Cookie is very crumbly, for some that doesn't like to make a mess like me, eat with precaution."

"Dry initially, but not KFC biscuity dry or Popeyes' biscuity dry. The saliva does overpower the cookie when it is in your mouth. So it does give you a nice texture when the saliva attacks the cookie," he added

Not only this, but he even went on to call them "edible dirt". He said, "Initial taste, I knew how it was going to taste like when I saw the cookies advertised. Sometimes I can visualize how something can taste. I knew based off the texture that it would give a flavor mud, dirt type of taste. So it's like edible dirt."

LowTierGod expected Pokimane's cookies to be better

During the same Twitch livestream he added, "I don't feel that it was, like, too creative of a cookie considering that Poki has such a big base. I would have liked to see her go really into her bag and give us something succulent. I would have loved to see her come out with a fire chocolate chip cookie."

He added that he was not there to buy the cookies for health but to support her, as he said, "Thank you for the macros. I am not buying your sweets baby."

He then said, "Excuse me, I didn't want to say that," continuing, "I am not buying sweets to be healthy, I am buying your sweets because I want to support your product, I want something that boosts my dopamine."

Tags news