Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat's meeting with Travis Scott sparks speculations about collaboration: 'Gonna be a killer stream'

2023-09-22 13:17
Kai Cenat excitedly disclosed a meetup with renowned music artist Travis Scott which fueled speculation about a potential collaboration between the two
Kai Cenat's meeting with Travis Scott sparks speculations about collaboration: 'Gonna be a killer stream'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: During a recent livestream, popular Twitch personality Kai Cenat enthusiastically shared that he had a chance to meet up with the well-known music artist Travis Scott.

This revelation has sparked speculation about possibly collaborating between the two. Cenat conveyed his excitement about the encounter and suggested that there might be further gatherings with Scott in the coming days.

This encounter follows closely on the heels of Kai Cenat's highly publicized 24-hour livestream featuring rapper Offset.

During the livestream, they entertained their fans with pranks and challenges, leading to a surge in popularity across various social media platforms.

Kai Cenat drops hints of having Travis Scott in forthcoming livestream

In a recent livestream, Kai Cenat eagerly recounted his encounter with Travis Scott, providing a vivid account of their conversation and dropping hints about an upcoming collaborative stream.

During the livestream, Cenat couldn't contain his excitement as he exclaimed to his viewers, "I finally met him chat, I finally met him." He continued to share his elation, saying, "He was so happy to meet me, I finally met him, I finally met Travis Scott bro."

Cenat also commented on Travis Scott's boundless energy during their meeting, mentioning, "And bro, this [N-word] has an infinite amount of energy, okay? He has an infinite amount of energy, bro."

Furthermore, Cenat disclosed Travis Scott's current situation and teased a potential upcoming collaborative livestream, unveiling, "He's going on tour soon and he wants to do something with me or something like that, bro."

Their conversation made it clear that Cenat plans to feature Travis Scott in an upcoming livestream.

Kai Cenat's fans ask him to stream for 72 hours

After tuning into Kai Cenat's Instagram livestream, fans flooded the comment section with their thoughts and reactions.

One fan said, "They should do a 72 hour stream." Another fan wrote, "Gonna be a killer stream."

A third fan said, "Travis Scott fake and he only act like that when he wanna use people. He not like that frfr. I just be watching people, he flaw."

Another user wrote, "Gotta appreciate to what lengths this man goes to entertain us💯 all his success is well deserved👏👏." A last user said, "I think that’s why concerts n stuff fit Travis cuz he seem like a lil kid who has Hyperactivity Disorder 😂maybe…nah the stream wit Travis would be out of hand Kai gonna get a second hole in his wall."

Tags news epcelebs