Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chris Brown gets sued by friend for smashing a bottle of tequila on his head

2023-10-28 16:54
Abe Diaw sued Chris Brown over damages relating to serious 'emotional distress and trauma'
Chris Brown gets sued by friend for smashing a bottle of tequila on his head

HANOVER SQUARE, LONDON: Chris Brown is facing allegations of assaulting a music producer, Abe Diaw with a tequila bottle during an incident at a London nightclub, resulting in severe injuries that required hospitalization.

Abraham Diaw, the 34-year-old rapper's accuser, is pursuing legal action, seeking compensation for the damages inflicted when Brown reportedly struck him on the head with a bottle of Don Julio 1942 tequila.

What did Chris Brown do?

As per TMZ, On February 19, at Tape London, where Brown was celebrating the UK segment of his Under the Influence tour, Diaw claims that the artist subjected him to "crushing blows" by repeatedly hitting him over the head.

Despite having known Brown for nearly a decade, Diaw believed the rapper was approaching for a friendly hug before being unexpectedly struck with the bottle.

The producer asserts that he was rendered unconscious by the assault, with Brown allegedly continuing to assault him by kicking him while he was down on the club floor.

Abe Diaw was 'badly beaten up'

The music executive asserted that the London police possess surveillance footage capturing the incident.

Diaw further stated that he had to undergo hospitalization due to the injuries sustained, which included cuts on his head and torn ligaments in his leg.

Expressing concern over the potential permanence of his injuries, Diaw emphasized experiencing significant "emotional distress and trauma" as a result of the alleged assault.

In an interview with The Sun conducted two months after the incident, Diaw, who had requested to remain anonymous at the time, claimed that Chris Brown was the instigator of the attack.

The producer asserted, "He hit me over the head two or three times," highlighting that his knee also gave way during the altercation.

Contrary to Brown's claim that it was someone from his entourage, Diaw insisted, "It was him."

Chris Brown needs to 'stay outta trouble'

Speaking about the ongoing legal proceedings, Diaw stated, "I’ve spoken to the police, and they hope to resolve the matter soon. It’s now in the hands of my solicitor, and I can’t comment further."

Recounting the aftermath of the incident, Diaw mentioned the need for crutches after being discharged from the hospital.

A friend of Diaw shared with the tabloid, "He was badly beaten up. He’s on crutches and can’t walk and faces months of physiotherapy."

Fans have reacted with one saying, "he’s never beating the abusive allegations."

While one tweeted, "Everywhere he goes problem," another said, "Chris Brown try not to assault anyone challenge IMPOSSIBLE."

Another tweet read, "This man needs to start staying outta trouble."

Tags news