Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Dixie D'Amelio dating Josh Richards? Here's what we know about their relationship status

2023-05-24 13:55
Fans are convinced that D’Amelio and Richards are dating after the duo was spotted on a double date alongside Charli and her boyfriend Landon Barker
Is Dixie D'Amelio dating Josh Richards? Here's what we know about their relationship status

Dixie Jane D'Amelio, popularly known as Dixie D'Amelio, is a popular social media influencer, TikTok star, and an American singer who is well-known for her videos and different style looks and has garnered love from 57.5 million followers on TikTok. Josh Richards is a well-known content creator who is also a businessman and an environmentalist. Recently, there has been a new couple alert in Tinseltown. Fans are convinced that D’Amelio and Richards are dating after the duo was spotted on a double date alongside Dixie’s little ​sister Charli D’Amelio and her boyfriend Landon Barker at the Superbowl in February 2023.

However, Richards did not take much time in debunking the rumors about him and D'Amelio. saying that they're "just friends!" The social media star completely denied the notion that he and D'Amelio are romantically involved.

READ MORE

Dixie D’Amelio shocked at follower's 'mass shooting' comment amid see through top incident

Dixie D'Amelio: TikTok star's 5 best style moments

'We’re just friends right now'

During the Kids’ Choice Awards in March 2023, Richards said, in a conversation with ET, “We’re not dating, we’re just friends right now.” He made it sound as if although he is single "right now," he hopes it won't last. “I think I’m ready to get into a relationship soon probably,” the former 'Sway House' member said, adding that “it’s been a while.” When asked about what kind of qualities he’s looking for in his future girlfriend, he answered that she “just needs to be a loving person, that’s all.”

Who were the stars dating before?

Richards' most recent relationship was with singer Nessa Barrett, a former TikTok star. After first disclosing their prior relationship in January 2020, the couple was together for more than a year. After their breakup in early 2022, He added, to Barstool Sports’ 'BFFs' podcast in May 2022, "I don’t think I’ve thought of that, even, so. … I don’t think we’re going to get back together.”

On the other hand, from 2020 until 2022, Dixie also had a highly visible relationship with TikTok celebrity Noah Beck. At the end of 2022, Noah's publicist officially told The New York Times that the couple was "no longer together but remain close friends" after months of separation rumors.

Tags news