Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate once shared life-altering fashion advice with fans

2023-09-10 14:59
Internet claims that's an 'expensive illustration' after Tristan Tate shares his go-to fashion tip
Tristan Tate once shared life-altering fashion advice with fans

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the former kickboxer turned Internet sensation who has now become a polarizing influencer, never shies away from sharing his opinions.

Despite being charged with instigating others to violence, Tristan has managed to garner quite an impressive fan following. Now in a video that went viral on the Internet, Andrew Tate's brother Tristan is seen sharing his tips on fashion.

Tristan Tate claims there's one fashion tip that overrules everything

On June 16, the Instagram account Alpha Motivation shared a video where Tristan Tate indulged his followers with some much-needed fashion advice.

In the video, the host asked, "How can I get better in fashion? What tips could you give them? To which Tristan immediately responded with, "Oh, there's one tip."

Tristan continued, "There's one tip that overrules absolutely everything, 'Be in shape.'"

Tate added, "The person who makes my suits, is the same person who makes the suits of King Charles of England. But he looks worse in his suits than I look in my suits. They're made by the same people, 'Why?'"

"Because I'm in good shape", Tate added, "A suit is all about how it fits you, so being in shape is the number one fashion advice I give to anyone."

Giving an example Tristan further said, "It's the old Versace T-shirt on a big fat guy, versus just a plain 5 buck T-shirt on who's in good shape."

He then went on to say, "So that's my advice to young men, be in good shape and buy clothes that fit you."

Tristan Tate's fashion advice leaves Internet divided

Social media users flocked to the comment section to give their two cents with some hailing Tristan for "solid advice," while some slammed him for the same.

One user wrote, "Solid advice." The second user said, "Agreed." However, one person seemed to take a dig at Tristan saying, "Giving advice about body shape with a cigaro in his hand...."

Continuing the online attack, one Instagram user said, "He's 30, King Charles is in his 70's..I bet they don't share the same tailor or anything else for that matter."

One simply stated, "Which is not even a fashion tip," while another added, "What an expensive illustration."

Tags news