Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Gina Miles should win': Fans label 'The Voice' 2023 singer the 'real deal' as she advances to Top 5

2023-05-16 11:19
Gina Miles, along with Noivas, Sorelle, D Smooth and Grace West, advanced to 'The Voice' Season 23 finale round
'Gina Miles should win': Fans label 'The Voice' 2023 singer the 'real deal' as she advances to Top 5

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Niall Horan team's Gina Miles is one of the Top 5 finalists of 'The Voice' Season 23. Along with her, Noivas, Sorelle, D Smooth, and Grace West are also in the Top 5. Even though other singers' fates were not certain, 'The Voice' fans were certain about Gina joining the Top 5.

Gina stunned the coaches as well as the audience with her performance, singing 'All I Want' by Kodaline. Niall complimented the budding singer, claiming that she became a completely different person from what she was on day one of NBC's singing show. Seeing her bag all the compliments, fans claimed that Gina is worth being the winner of 'The Voice' Season 23.

RELATED ARTICLES

'The Voice' 2023 Semifinals: Fans say Chance the Rapper's energy 'seems off' as he looks uncomfortable on live TV

'Fire your eyeshadow artist': 'The Voice' coach Kelly Clarkson receives flak over 'bright' green eye makeup

Gina Miles stuns 'The Voice' Semifinals with her 'breathtaking' performance

The 19-year-old Gina is Niall's secret weapon. Stunning 'The Voice' Season 23's Semifinals with her soulful rendition of 'All I Want,' Gina won everyone's heart in just one glance. Niall praised the budding singer, "It's just insane the person that you've become throughout this show. You strode around that stage tonight like you owned the place. It was amazing to watch." On the other hand, Chance the Rapper claimed, "That was breathtaking, that was amazing, man. I don't know what to say, I'm blown away." Well, this is not the only time when Gina took off everyone with her outstanding performance. In the last episode, she impressed Blake Shelton so much that he had to claim to Gina's coach Niall, "If you don't put her through, you are not only fired from this show, but you are not my son anymore!"

'Gina’s the real deal!'

As Gina got ahead in the finale round, a fan tweeted, "Gina’s the real deal!" Another placed his bet, "@NiallOfficial #TheVoice I am sooo happy Gina made it to finals. I hope she takes the win, beautiful voice. Gets better and better." "I’m very excited for Gina tho! She’s my next go-to girlie," tweeted a fan. Remembering her last song, a fan claimed, "Gina Miles should win the season. The Chris Isaak song was unbelievable!"

Will Gina win 'The Voice' Season 23? Only the final round can reveal the answer to this question. Despite the uncertainty, fans seem to be pretty impressed with the singer and her growing skills in the show. Gina, Sorelle, D Smooth, Noivas, and Grace will be seen competing with each other in the "Live Finale, Part 1" round.

'The Voice' Season 23 Episode 17 will release on May 22 at 8 pm ET on NBC.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.