Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter Katherine says her urge to 'scare people' comes from her prankster dad

2023-06-06 20:55
Recently, Schwarzenegger, disguised as a large green bush, pranked his FUBAR co-stars
Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter Katherine says her urge to 'scare people' comes from her prankster dad

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter, Katherine, shared details about her father's hilarious pranking escapades on Instagram. The renowned bodybuilding legend and actor, currently making waves with his thrilling comedy series 'FUBAR,' possesses a lesser-known side that remains hidden from the public eye.

Katherine took the opportunity to reveal that the prankster gene runs in their family. She shared a video on her Instagram story, explaining that her father's actions reflect her own desire to prank and scare people too.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's hilarious pranks

"This behavior explains a lot about my desire to always prank and scare people," she wrote alongside the video, in which her father introduced himself while disguised as a large green bush. In the footage, Schwarzenegger announces, "Hey, I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger, and today I'm gonna prank the cast of FUBAR!" The video showcases the 6 feet 2 in actor pulling off two pranks on his co-stars, including his on-screen daughter, Monica Barbaro.

The first prank involves Schwarzenegger hiding behind the FUBAR banner as the others prepare for an interview. As the countdown begins, he bursts out, smashing the poster and attempting to scare the stars. In the subsequent bush prank, even though the co-stars were expecting a similar trick, they still end up getting scared. Interestingly, Schwarzenegger himself has fallen victim to pranks by his former co-star and good friend, Danny Devito.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's encounter with prankster Danny Devito

In an interview, Schwarzenegger recalled a prank played by the 78-year-old comedian and actor on the set of their movie 'Twins'. Devito tampered with Schwarzenegger's cigars by adding marijuana to them, causing the bodybuilder to blank out and forget his lines after smoking one.

Forgetting lines was far from ideal, especially considering Schwarzenegger's extensive experience in the film industry. Schwarzenegger expressed gratitude that the director on set was Ivan Reitman and not James Cameron. If it had been Cameron, known for his strict work ethic, both Schwarzenegger and Devito would have likely found themselves in serious trouble.

'Can’t wait for season 2!'

Fans of 'Fubar' are overjoyed with the outcome of the series. One user tweeted, "It’s great! Binged watched over 2 nights — so well written and acted — humor mixed with action and sort-of real life multi-dimensional relationship issues — can’t wait for season 2!" Another user tweeted, "It was a damn good series @Schwarzenegger! I laughed a lot!" "I'd use this if it was a thing. Arnie should play every character in everything," a third tweeted. Another tweeted, "Finished the show last weekend. One of the best series ever produced by Netflix. Big kudos @Schwarzenegger." "Arnold is funny as hell in FUBAR! Enjoying the show," read a tweet.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.