Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did IShowSpeed do to get punched at FA Cup final? Footage surfaces revealing reason for attack

2023-06-06 15:22
IShowSpeed was punched by the Manchester City fan causing quite a chaos in the stands
What did IShowSpeed do to get punched at FA Cup final? Footage surfaces revealing reason for attack

WEMBLEY STADIUM, LONDON: Darren Watkins Jr aka IShowSpeed, a popular live streamer and YouTuber who has amassed over 16 million followers on YouTube, was recently attacked during a game in Wembley Stadium. During the FA Cup Final between Manchester United and Manchester City held at Wembley, in an unexpected turn of events, Speed was punched by a Man City fan, causing chaos in the vicinity.

Although Speed recently acknowledged that the situation was eventually resolved peacefully, speculation among his fans continues to linger. Many are eager to uncover the true motive behind the Man City fan's actions. To discover the latest update on the reason behind the punch. Keep reading to know more about the incident.

What did Speed do to infuriate the accused?

Recent video footage shed light on what led to the man's aggression towards Speed. It seems that prior to the start of the match, Speed engaged in provocative behavior, specifically targeting the individual in front of him who is to be a supporter of the opposing team, Man City.

In the video footage taken before the punch showed that Speed trolled, "The guy in front is a Man City fan, I'm about to troll, We don't care about Man. City. It's Man. City. Manchester is red! Imagine being a Man. City fan." When Speed didn’t receive any reaction, he then told the camera, "he's not falling for the troll, I might have to go a little harder." The fan, who had been growing increasingly frustrated with Speed's behavior, approached him and forcefully knocked the phone out of his hand. This action triggered a physical altercation between Speed and the supporter, drawing the attention of his security team who promptly intervened, swiftly subduing the man by bringing him to the ground.

And after a couple of hours, Speed resolved the issue with the Man City fan. He also posted a video saying, "I can't continue to stream because there's been an incident and I got contacted that I can't continue to stream. So guys, I love you all so much, let's hope that United wins this game and I appreciate everybody who was on the stream."

‘I knew this would happen someday’

One of the YouTube users said, “That’s bang out, that geezer acted like a twat, people got a lot of hate and chips on their shoulders these days where’s the love”. The other wrote, “Not a fan of speed. But I agree no reason to put hands on him. Absolute disgrace. And big ups to kessie for protecting him.” Another said, “I knew this would happen someday, football fans, especially the ones at UK can easily get aggressive, and given his personality is no surprise it happened, when he tore that argentinian shirt during the final I was surprised that he was able to get out of there alive” One fan wrote, “Seeing is believing. Once you've seen one, really close up, it doesn't matter what anyone says, you can never un-see it.” Another fan said, “He can't finish a sentence without bro, Love you speed”

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online