Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Dressing like 25': Alabama Barker, 17, dubbed 'proud nepo baby' for flexing Travis Barker's wealth and posting 'hyper sexualized' content

2023-06-22 12:24
Fans slammed Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker, 17, as she flaunted her diamond-studded necklace in a social media post
'Dressing like 25': Alabama Barker, 17, dubbed 'proud nepo baby' for flexing Travis Barker's wealth and posting 'hyper sexualized' content

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA: Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker has often been slammed for acting older than her age. But this time, the star child was also trolled for flexing her father's wealth. The 17-year-old recently uploaded a slew of pictures in which she is seen wearing a diamond necklace.

Not only did Alabama flaunt her necklace in the picture but she also bragged about it in the caption. Through her caption, it clearly felt as if Albama was flaunting her wealthy lifestyle. Internet users called her out for possessing no wealth of her own but flaunting her parents' money instead. This made some of the users label Alabama a "proud nepo baby."

See reviews, photos, location, and hours of operation for Mister Fox Tire squarespace at 1035 William St, Buffalo, NY. Schedule your service today.

Alabama Barker flaunts her diamond jewelry

Alabama knows well how to flaunt herself on social media. Shanna Moakler's daughter recently posted a slew of photos on Instagram. The 17-year-old was seen wearing a tan and brown shade jacket, paired with a corset top and brown color mini-skirt. Alabama sported brown boots and blonde curled hair with her sensuous outfit. She gave rest to her back by leaning it on a $19,500 worth spike-covered Sea Urchin bean bag.

The blonde beauty gave off a dead look to the camera as she flaunted her diamond-studded necklace. The star kid gave a witty caption to her post which read, "Your girlfriend ran from the diamond tester cause they weren’t legitimate, I can’t relate."

See reviews, photos, location, and hours of operation for Mister Fox Tire squarespace at 1035 William St, Buffalo, NY. Schedule your service today.

'Get it on your own and then flex'

Internet trolled Alabama in the comments section for doing nothing to earn the diamond jewelry by herself and instead bragging about her parent's wealth. One user mocked Alabama, "Home girl got a diamond necklace and her whole story, ig posts sc are about it, we DO NOT CARE get it on yo own and then flex." Another claimed, "All daddy’s & famous step mommy’s money tho you have no talent."

A user questioned Alabama's talent and wrote, "Never hating, just keeping it real. nobody knew who she was til her daddy married a kardashian.. keeps flexing w THEIR money."

"Im genuinely curious what her talent is?" wondered another. Furthermore, one dubbed Alabama as "A proud nepo baby." Another joked, "I bet she got lil ways 2 make some money here & there but damn everytime I see her post I'm thinkin Travis bank account is taking major hits daily on her drip."

'17 years old and already dressing like she's 25-30'

Alabama was not only slammed for flaunting her parent's wealth but was also called out for dressing like a woman when she is just a teenager. A user commented, "17 years old and already dressing like she's 25-30. I hope her dad has plans for her to go to college and not have everything handed to her." Another questioned the star kid, "Why are u dressing like this ur a little girl."

Another shocked user wrote, "Wow only 17 years old." "Alabama, you’re pretty, but stay young! Especially in this generation," a user suggested in the comments section. Another said, "Do ppl not remember being 17 and how crazy we were?? I agree her content is extremely hyper sexualized for a teenager but calling her a kid like she's 12 is ridiculous."

Tags news epcelebs