Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears' inking spree: Singer gets 2 more tattoos after unveiling snake design amid split with Sam Asghari

2023-09-04 20:56
Britney Spears' split from husband Sam Asghari prompted her Instagram announcement, where she emphasized her well-being without delving into specifics
Britney Spears' inking spree: Singer gets 2 more tattoos after unveiling snake design amid split with Sam Asghari

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA: Recently divorced Britney Spears has unveiled two additional tattoos, following the reveal of a snake tattoo on her lower back on Sunday, September 3.

The 'Stronger' singer displayed a small star on her forearm and another on her ring finger in an Instagram video.

Britney Spears' new tattoos

The tattoos appear to have been obtained simultaneously, as she wore the same outfit as in a previous video.

In the earlier clip, Spears proudly showcased her new snake tattoo, expressing her excitement about it.

“My new snake tattoo, guys. I’m so excited, yeah,” she said in the clip.

To her fans and followers, she assured them, "It doesn't hurt that bad actually."

This ink marks a new chapter for Spears, coming nearly a month after her estranged husband, Sam Asghari, filed for divorce after a year of marriage.

Britney Spears' post-divorce statements and Instagram antics

In response, Spears announced their split on Instagram, acknowledging the shock of ending a six-year relationship. She refrained from providing specific reasons but emphasized her overall well-being.

“As everyone knows, Hesam and I are no longer together 6 years is a long time to be with someone so, I’m a little shocked,” she wrote on Instagram days after the news broke.

Asghari, 29, also issued a statement about their separation, expressing love, respect, and best wishes for Spears.

He acknowledged the inevitability of life's challenges. “After 6 years of love and commitment to each other, my wife and I have decided to end our journey together.

“We will hold onto the love and respect we have for each other and I wish her the best always.”

In her newfound single status, Spears has been active on Instagram, sharing a series of provocative images, including topless shots in bed and shirtless moments while horseback riding in Mexico.

Britney's recent Instagram video on horseback, where she playfully removed her top, demonstrated her upbeat spirit.

On August 20, she posted footage of an unidentified man licking her leg.

Tags news epcelebs