Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Emily Balch and Brennan Shoykhet split? 'MAFS' Season 17 bride leaves groom stunned with 'cringe' details about bachelorette

2023-11-02 10:56
'MAFS' Season 17 groom Brennan Shoykhet is hopeful for his marriage with Emily Balch
Will Emily Balch and Brennan Shoykhet split? 'MAFS' Season 17 bride leaves groom stunned with 'cringe' details about bachelorette

DENVER, COLORADO: 'Married At First Sight' Season 17 stars Emily Balch and Brennan Shoykhet were the first couple to exchange vows at the altar.

However, Emily and Brennan appeared to not go far in their journey on the Lifetime show.

In the latest episode of 'MAFS' Season 7, Emily and Brennan bonded during their wedding dinner and the bride spilled out the details cringeworthy details about her bachelorette party which stunned the groom.

Emily shared that she invited the strippers to her bachelorette party and had shots off the strippers all night.

Brennan was quite stunned and asked, "Belly shots off them?" and Emily admitted to it.

However, Brennan was still hopeful for his possible relationship and admitted the differences between them.

In the confessional, Brennan noted, "She's the life of a party, I'm a little more reserved."

He added, "But I appreciate that Emily is trying to say whatever is on her mind. You know honestly, I just think it's a major building block to a successful relationship."

Meanwhile, the viewers noticed the red flags of their relationship and suggested that they would soon split.

An Instagram user commented, "Emily is Virginia 2.0. She’s giving off party girl vibes, this relationship won’t last. Although Brennan is on the we will be married for life vibe. I see them going strong on the honeymoon but coming back home they will clash 😂."

Another user said, "No previous relationships. Party girl. Another match from hell😫." "Prediction👏 She demolishes the relationship," added another person.

Another viewer noted, "He's super into this marriage thing, but she is just a party girl who isn't gonna take it seriously. I feel bad for him."

Another critic wrote, "Emily wanted a wedding, not a marriage. Glad she got what she wanted but this marriage will probably be a train wreck."

Emily Balch has never been in a 'serious relationship'

Emily Balch's friends revealed in the previous episode of 'MAFS' Season 17 that she had met multiple people but never been in a 'serious relationship'.

However, Emily revealed why past dates never turned into something more.

She shared that men seemed to lose interest in her after the third date. Emily revealed that she "hates the dating scene" because she always gets ghosted.

However, after getting ghosted multiple times and worse past dating experiences, Emily appeared to give a shot to the marriage to Brennan.

Emily Bach saw Brennan Shoykhet before the wedding

'MAFS' is all about marrying a stranger and meeting their spouse for the first time at the altar. However, Emily Balch had a glimpse of Brennan Shoykhet even before their wedding.

In an interview, Emily admitted that she got a glimpse of Brennan before meeting him at the altar.

She shared, "My best guy friend in Chicago sent me one of Brennan's Instagram pictures after I told him I was matched."

She shared, "And I was like, 'ahh, no I can't see this.' So I pretended I never saw it since there was a good chance that wasn't him and essentially blocked it out of my memory."

Emily added, "Once I walked down the aisle, and looked [Brennan] in the eyes, it all came back to me, and overall, I was very pleased with what I saw and very excited that he was all mine."

'Married At First Sight' Season 17 airs on Wednesdays at 8 pm ET on Lifetime.