Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I'm always thinking about him': Jordana Brewster remembers Paul Walker as a 'wonderful good soul'

2023-06-03 18:55
'People understood on a very primal cellular level what a wonderful good soul he was,' Jordana Brewster said
'I'm always thinking about him': Jordana Brewster remembers Paul Walker as a 'wonderful good soul'

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: Jordana Brewster, 43, known for her role in the 'Fast and the Furious' franchise, still carries a deep sense of loss nearly a decade after the devastating death of her co-star and on-screen husband, Paul Walker, 40, in 2013. In a recent interview, Jordana Brewster expressed her ongoing thoughts about Walker, saying, "I’m always thinking about him."

Jordana Brewster claimed, "He’s always right here [in my heart]." The actress further described the impact of Paul Walker's death, stating, "Because people understood on a very primal cellular level what a wonderful good soul he was," reported People.

Paul Walker's tragic passing and the legacy he left behind

Paul Walker's tragic death occurred on November 30, 2013, in a car accident in Santa Clarita, California. The 40-year-old was a passenger in a Porsche Carrera GT driven by his friend Roger Rodas, resulting in a fatal crash that claimed both their lives. The incident took place during a break from filming the seventh installment of the 'Fast and the Furious' franchise, leaving fans worldwide shocked and saddened by the sudden loss of the beloved actor.

Jordana Brewster also discussed her relationship with Paul Walker's daughter, Meadow Rain Walker, 24, who made a touching cameo in the latest film, 'Fast X'. The actress emphasized Meadow's significance to the tight-knit cast, stating, "Her cameo is a small reflection of what a huge part Meadow is in all of our lives. She has a lot of traits that are very similar to Paul. I’m very, very proud of her."

Jordana Brewster's enduring tribute to Paul Walker

Throughout the years, Jordana Brewster has consistently honored Walker's memory. On the anniversary of his passing in 2022, she shared a heartfelt throwback photo, expressing her gratitude for his impact on her life. She said, "When he passed 9 years ago, I couldn’t reconcile why and how someone so full of life could be taken so suddenly. The best I can do to honor his legacy is to be present, to love and to do good. To spread the joy as only Paul could."

The 42-year-old has always been open about the waves of grief she experiences surrounding Walker's loss. In a previous interview, Brewster shared, "I think when someone passes away that has a huge impact on your life and has had a huge impact, frankly, on so many people's lives... it's unimaginable that that person's not with us anymore. It just gets very intense and then sometimes it's less intense." Brewster added, "But it just comes in waves, regardless of whether it's that person's birthday or not."