Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

KSI vows to keep IShowSpeed score at 'zero' points in much-awaited Sidemen Charity Match during livestream with Kai Cenat

2023-09-08 19:29
KSI said, 'I know Speed’s gonna try and score against me so, I’m gonna concede zero, that is my mission to make Speed score zero'
KSI vows to keep IShowSpeed score at 'zero' points in much-awaited Sidemen Charity Match during livestream with Kai Cenat

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: During a recent livestream with Kai Cenat, Twitch King engaged in a conversation alongside KSI over a call. They extensively discussed IShowSpeed, a highly anticipated player in the upcoming Sidemen Charity Match 2023.

This discussion follows the announcement of KSI taking on the role of goalkeeper this year. Within the conversation between Cenat and KSI, the YouTuber-turned-boxer made a promise to outplay Speed.

Furthermore, this article provides insights on the livestream of Speed featuring KSI. They both were seen together at a football training session, where KSI playfully teased Speed by referring to him as 'IShowMeat,' a hashtag that was once trending.

KSI's claims on IShowSpeed during livestream with Kai Cenat

In a recent livestream by Kai Cenat, he reached out to KSI via a call after learning about an announcement. In a playful exchange, Cenat inquired about KSI's strategy against Speed.

KSI responded, “I know Speed’s gonna try and score against me so, I’m gonna concede zero. That is my mission to make Speed score zero”.

This revelation indicated KSI's determination to thwart Speed during the match. Many of Speed's fans speculated that the YouTuber might have a better chance of scoring against KSI. The video quickly gained traction on both Twitter and YouTube.

KSI and IShowSpeed’s playful banter during football training

In a recent livestream by IShowSpeed, he was seen engaging in a training session with KSI, who made a vow to defeat him.

During this session, a specific clip gained widespread attention on Twitter. It captured a playful exchange between KSI and IShowSpeed, in which KSI attempted to jest with Speed, referencing the 'IShowMeat' controversy.

"IShowslow, IShowm**t, IShowd**k, I show donkey d**k!" KSI added.

Responding to this, IShowSpeed emitted his characteristic barking sound and playfully commented on KSI's beard, "Fix your beard bro, fix your damn beard bro. You've got beady beans in your damn beard, bro."

Fans react to KSI's troll on IShowSpeed

After watching the clip of KSI and IShowSpeed having playful banter during a football training session, fans shared their thoughts. One fan said, "Speed really got that dawg in him 🐕 Stop the Beef 🥩 speeeed." Another fan wrote, "He felt pressed." A third fan said, "Atleast speed beat his as$ in the 100m race and will make him concede few goals for sure." A fourth user said, "Goes off with two barks, like a dog, wow." A last user said, "Speed got jealous of ksi beard Lol."