Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Sweet Sadie? ‘GMA’ host Robin Roberts takes her vintage Mercedes for a spin, fans say ‘two beauties on the road’

2023-08-07 11:54
Robin Roberts, 62, is a proud owner of a 1995 Mercedes SL500 nicknamed 'Sweet Sadie'
Who is Sweet Sadie? ‘GMA’ host Robin Roberts takes her vintage Mercedes for a spin, fans say ‘two beauties on the road’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ star Robin Roberts has surprised her fans by taking out her vintage Mercedes from the garage for a drive to a tennis game. The 62-year-old owns a convertible model from 1995 and didn’t shy to give a glimpse to her followers on Instagram.

In a short clip, Roberts seemed ecstatic to finally have her hands on the steering wheel of our prized vehicle after a long. From the looks of it, Roberts’s car had been under repair and now the ‘GMA’ host had taken her out for a spin on a “Sensational Saturday” to a tennis game.

Who is Sweet Sadie?

The ‘GMA’ star Robin Roberts has named her 1995 Mercedes SL500 ‘Sweet Sadie.’ The 62-year-old seems to have an emotional attachment to the car and looked thrilled to finally be able to drive her. The brief clip on Instagram saw Roberts reversing the car from her garage, onto the road and then driving off for a tennis game. As she drove, Robin happily chimed, “Off to play Tennis on a Sensational Saturday...with Sadie. She’s back!!” Roberts raised her hand to praise the lord for allowing her to drive Sadie once again.

She further added, “Don’t you just love her, Sweet Sadie.” Robin was then seen driving off to her game, excited about having her dear car back to her. She captioned the post, “An oldie but a goodie! No, not me…I’m talking about Sadie!! Thnx to my guy Nate she’s running again like she did when I got her back in 1995! #sensationalsaturday with #SweetSadie” Roberts’ love for her car was evident and infectious as fans rushed to compliment her about Sweet Sadie.

‘She’s a beauty and so are you’

Roberts’ followers never leave a chance to praise her. And this time too, the ‘GMA’ host received love from her ardent fans for getting back something extremely dear to her. One fan wrote, “Love love sweet Sadie. Such a classic!! (With heart emoji)” while a second said, “She’s a beauty and so are you.” A third said, “We already know you were not referring to yourself when you stated “an oldie but goodie” while a fourth stated, "Two beauties on the road…” A fifth reminisced about the good times with her car and said, “Driving in our old Wrangler with the top down makes me feel 16 again and carefree.”

Tags news