Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'What are we 5?' Internet shades Travis Barker as Blink-182 drummer debuts temporary tattoo brand Inkbox

2023-10-26 13:52
Travis Barker was mocked after he shared that he is starting Inkbox, a temporary tattoo brand
'What are we 5?' Internet shades Travis Barker as Blink-182 drummer debuts temporary tattoo brand Inkbox

CALABASAS, CALIFORNIA: It isn't new for Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker to get a tattoo. He's literally up to his neck in ink. This time, instead of getting a tattoo for himself, Travis has come out with a brand new line of temporary tattoos called Inbox.

The rockstar, 47, partnered with the tattoo brand for which he has also designed a collection of fake tattoos. He recently took to his Instagram profile to upload a promo video in which he was seen flaunting his numerous tattoos which covered the better part of his body including his head.

Travis wrote about the promo, 'After decades of getting tattooed I finally designed my own tattoo collection with @inkbox Art by @chueyquintanar #bondedbyink'.

Several fans were quickly drawn in and gave the rockstar a piece of their mind.

One user commented: 'temporary tatts? What are we 5?' while another user wrote, "Nah I’ll just go get an actual tattoo."

One user said, "I’m sure tattoo artists around the country are rolling their eyes back so hard right now."

Another user remarked, "Lame. Get a real tattoo."

One user sarcastically mentioned, "I mean they look cool but 1-2 weeks I feel like you have to go somewhere where you don’t know anyone."

Another user wrote, "This is…. Just so um. Idk what to say."

Travis Barker impressed by his Madame Tussauds wax figure

Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas recently unveiled Travis's life-like resemblance and the Blink-182 drummer couldn't help but appreciate the uncanny similarities that his wax clone shared with himself.

The wax figure is meticulously created and emulates Travis's signature tattoos and has garnered praise from visitors and the media alike.

Travis Barker honored to play drums for son Landon's band

Travis recently filled in as a drummer for his son Landon's band's music recording. Landon has been inspired by his father's dedication to his craft and work ethic and looks up to him as a guiding force in his life.

Travis, on his part, has mentioned the joy of watching his son grow up from a toddler into a respected musician literally by his side and feels honored to be included in his son's band.

Travis Barker hints at two new Blink-182 songs

Blink-182's classic lineup consisting of Travis and bandmates Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus recently dropped their first album in almost a decade, named 'One More Time'.

As the album finds its audience among the band's dedicated fanbase, Travis has hinted that two more new songs might soon find their way into the new album.

Travis had previously indicated that the band had leftover songs from their recordings that didn't make it to the album.

Tags news