Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will 'Sister Wives' end after Season 18? Speculations arise as Koby Brown's polyamorous lifestyle reaches dead end

2023-08-21 08:59
Since 2010, 'Sister Wives' has graced TLC’s lineup, and at one time, it was a fascinating premise but now it just seems like a drag
Will 'Sister Wives' end after Season 18? Speculations arise as Koby Brown's polyamorous lifestyle reaches dead end

MURRAY, UTAH: With the new season of 'Sister Wives' being on the edge of release, fans are eagerly waiting to know what's coming ahead.

While Christine, Janelle, and Meri Brown have parted ways from their unconventional marriage, Kody Brown is now left with one legal wife, Robyn Brown

Indeed, fans wonder whether TLC has more content to show or not. If not, will Season 18 be the end of 'Sister Wives'?

As we wait for the release of 'Sister Wives' Season 18, let us take a look at how the future is going to look for the show.

Will 'Sister Wives' end after Season 18?

TLC has not yet announced whether Season 18 will be the end of 'Sister Wives'. But, there is a high possibility of the same happening.

Out of four sister-wives, three have parted ways from Kody. Indeed, there is much less of a storyline to show.

Christine, Janelle, and Meri no longer live with Kody. Moreover, they do not have a role in their ex-husband's life. These three ex-sister-wives are now busy building their own life.

A new spin-off program about life after polygamy may thus be created by TLC, or the streaming service may choose to end the current season of the show by revealing the reasons why the sister wives chose to leave the polyamorous lifestyle.

What will 'Sister Wives' Season 18 be about?

In 'Sister Wives' Season 18 we will see relationships falling apart as Christine announces she's leaving Kody. Robyn will be bewildered by Christine's departure from the family.

Robyn is seen crying in the teaser as she says, "I'm starting to wonder if I didn't really know what was happening back then. I'm just looking for answers because I don't understand this."

She added, "When I met Kody's family, I saw them operating as one family… I thought this was a safe place for my kids to be."

Janelle on the other hand will put the blame for the family's dysfunctionality on Robyn, saying, "Once Robyn entered the family, there was a shakeup, and I don't know if things were ever settled again."

Christine, without any filter, blamed Robyn, "We became very separate and the family traditions stopped. And I don't know, and I'm not accusing Robyn of stopping all the family traditions. I don't know what happened. I just know us getting together again as a family stopped."

'Sister Wives' Season 18 will indeed give a brief view of how the three sister-wives fell out of the polygamy life.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 will release on Sunday, August 20 at 10 pm ET on TLC.