Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dream plays 'start, bench or cut' about Kai Cenat, xQc and Adin Ross: 'Reason why Kick is not kicking Twitch's a**'

2023-06-16 19:55
Dream slammed Adin Ross while playing 'start, bench or cut' on the 'BFFs' podcast with Dave Portnoy, Josh Richards, and Brianna Chickenfry
Dream plays 'start, bench or cut' about Kai Cenat, xQc and Adin Ross: 'Reason why Kick is not kicking Twitch's a**'

ORLANDO, FLORIDA: In a recent podcast, Minecraft streamer Clay "Dream" blasted Adin Ross while playing the 'start, bench or cut' streamer edition, claiming that the controversial online personality was impeding Kick's growth. Naturally, when he was asked to rank three of the most popular streamers from best to worst, he chose to let out his feelings about Ross.

On the June 15 episode of 'BFFs' podcast with Dave Portnoy, Josh Richards, and Brianna Chickenfry, the Minecraft streamer was asked who he would 'start, bench or cut' among xQc, Kai Cenat, and Ross. Keep reading to know what were the streamer's choices.

'Reason why Kick is not kicking Twitch's a**'

Normally, the question is posed in the context of sports, but as a streamer, Dream was asked about content creators, and he chose to 'cut' Ross. When questioned why, Dream was initially hesitant but eventually said that Ross was the sole reason Kick, the up-and-coming streaming platform, was not as popular as its competitors like Twitch. He said, "He's the only reason why Kick is not kicking Twitch's a**."

A person posted a clip from the stream on Twitter, captioning it, "Minecraft Youtuber "Dream" claims that the reason why Kick isn’t ‘Kicking Twitch’s A**’ is solely because of Adin Ross."

'No offense Adin'

Dream clearly disliked Ross because he benched him before knowing he could cut him in an earlier version of the game. He said, "Okay, benching Adin, no offense Adin. Actually full offense... wait you said start, bench, cut? Okay, cut Adin, he's out. Look I'm starting X, benching Kai."

Then, Richards, one of the hosts, inquired his reason for cutting out Ross, to which Dream replied, "Ah man, I don't even want to get into it, man. We're cutting Adin." Ross, according to Portnoy, is a highly contentious streamer as he said, "He's in a controversy every two seconds, right?" Dream agreed to Portnoy's views, saying, "Yeah, I don't even think I need to clarify. I think people will understand." This isn't the first time a notable streamer has called out Ross for being a liability to Kick, with prominent streamers such as HasanAbi and many others wishing the platform luck despite its moderation issues.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.