Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Emily Chavez? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 bombshell is a newbie in hairstyling biz

2023-07-31 08:24
'Love Island USA' Season 5's new bombshell Emily Chavez will turn heads in upcoming episode
Who is Emily Chavez? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 bombshell is a newbie in hairstyling biz

THE WOODLAND, TEXAS: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 viewers were left in shock after the previous episode revealed Carmen Kocourek's true intentions about Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen. The islanders were faced with the task of voting off a fellow contestant, and the majority chose to spare Carmen.

However, this decision raised eyebrows and led to one of the most shocking outcomes — the elimination of Victor Gonzalez. After the shocking elimination and amidst the already estranged couples, three new bombshell participants will be introduced in the upcoming episode. Among them is Emily Chavez, who is ready to give love another shot.

Who is Emily Chavez?

Emily hails from Houston, Texas. She is a party queen and flaunts her sizzling hot physique on her social media. Emily is a level-one stylist at Vanity Salon. She started her journey as a hairstylist in 2022. Emily also has a separate social media page where she often shows off her work. Soon after joining Vanity Salon, Emily created the social media handle and announced, writing "Hi there Welcome to my hair page!! I'm a new stylist at @vanity_salon_tx and I’m so excited to start posting all my work here!" She further noted, "So get ready to see some beautiful blondes and life-changing hair extensions." Emily loves working as a hands-on assistant at Vanity Salon, gaining knowledge from experienced hairdressers. Meanwhile, according to Emily's profile on Vanity Salon's website, Emily loves all things beauty, especially hair. She has always wanted to be a hairstylist. Soon after she graduated from Cosmetology school, Emily joined the salon. She was excited to get close to achieving her dreams and start doing hair professionally. However, other details of Emily are still unknown.

What is Emily Chavez looking for in 'Love Island USA Season 5?

Emily is all set to make her television debut on 'Love Island USA' Season 5. The hair stylist will stir up the pot as she pursues a romantic connection on the Peacock show. She recently got out of a two-year relationship and is ready to date again. So viewers can expect no shortage of drama, as her entry is likely to jeopardize other couples' relationships on the show. Emily is looking for a partner who understands her well.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes will be available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes will be released on Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.