Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

CBS Mornings' Gayle King channels 'Beyonce concertgoer' for Halloween, fans say 'recreate the look on air'

2023-10-30 11:21
Gayle King decked out in silver to recreate her Renaisssance tour look in a subtle tribute to Beyonce
CBS Mornings' Gayle King channels 'Beyonce concertgoer' for Halloween, fans say 'recreate the look on air'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'CBS Mornings' host Gayle King takes her role as a die-hard Beyonce fan very seriously and decided to extend it to her Halloween costume for this year too.

The morning show host decked out in silver to recreate her iconic RENAISSANCE tour look and enhanced it with some major experimenting with her hair and makeup.

King also shared some other pictures from the party which revealed the different costumes of her colleagues at CBS.

Gayle King transforms into Beyonce-concert-goer for Halloween

King's outfit was noticeably familiar as it turned out to be the one she had repeatedly shared when she was frantically planning for a silver look for her Beyonce concert dates.

The host recycled the dress and kept the whole look silver with a comfortable pair of sneakers. However, she went all the way with her hair and makeup and she donned a long-haired wig to the party.

King revealed that it was her reliable hair and makeup team that got her to confidently pull the new look off.

"Getting ready for @nateburleson & @atoyaburleson costume party! In case you’re wondering …I’m a @beyonce concert goer thanx @elenageorge1mkp for the “lewk” & @gmodeste who brought over this blonde number and told me to live in the moment!" her caption read.

The host got quite dramatic as always in her post as she filmed her transformation from her comfy loungewear to a complete party look.

King also went on to share some snippets from the party which was thrown by her co-host Nate Burleson and his wife Atoya Burleson.

Her caption read, "Thanx to @nateburleson for my one & only Halloween party of 2023! @cbs team turned out in full effect .. swipe left for familiar faces … for the record, I was NOT @beyonce I was a @beyonce concert goer wearing silver… I’m not delusional thanks to Nate & his fantastic wife @atoyaburleson … great music-food- & people …fun fun fun!"

Fans fawn over Gayle King's Halloween look

Many of King's fans were quite obsessed with her party look for the end of October to the point that they wanted her to wear it to work.

"Yasssss! I'd like to see you wear it on air. Ms Gayle, you look great," one fan wrote while another one said, "Keep it on for tomorrow's morning show."

Several were pleasantly surprised by the hair, saying that it made the host look a lot younger.

"Wow!!!! keep the hair you look beautiful," a comment said. A user also wrote, "Gorgeous! That wig takes off 20 years! I do the same!"

One of her fans joked and said, "Gayle how are you 20 and home from college?!?!" while another shared the sentiment saying, "I think ur aging backwards."

Tags news