Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ninja labels xQc's $100M Kick contract misleading: 'It wasn’t just all cash'

2023-11-13 14:18
Ninja talks about his pioneering arrangement with Kick and xQc's $100-million deal
Ninja labels xQc's $100M Kick contract misleading: 'It wasn’t just all cash'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins called Felix 'xQc' Lengyel's massive $100 million deal with Kick "misleading", raising questions about its details.

In a recent episode of the AFK w/ Ninja Podcast, Ninja—who is well-known for his own historic agreements in the streaming space—spoke about what he thinks to be the actual nature of xQc's partnership with Kick.

Ninja talks about xQc's Kick deal

Ninja reminisced about his pioneering arrangement with the now-defunct streaming service, saying that it remains one of the “biggest, most legitimate exclusive streaming deals” in history. He also talked about his time at Mixer and the reasons for the platform's eventual shut down.

But now that xQc has inked a $70 million guaranteed non-exclusive agreement with Kick, which may increase to more than $100 million based on incentives over the course of two years, it looks like he has the most lucrative deal in streaming history.

Ninja addressed xQc's contract with Kick after considering his own "raw deal to hit 100 hours a week" with Mixer. He said, "Even the xQc deal, like the hundred million deal, dude, it wasn't like 100 million cash."

“I would bet a large amount of money… that money was either like some sort of something involved with gambling money, Stake money, Stake percentage… it wasn’t just all cash,” he further added.

He stressed the independence of Stake and Kick and confirmed that they had separate agreements with them. He declared, "They are not included. They are not a unit. I would gamble on Twitch if Stake wasn't prohibited from doing so."

xQc's combined deals with Kick and Stake

xQc revealed that the total value of his transactions exceeds the previously reported $100 million deal by a considerable margin.

“If I chose to put gambling into the [Kick] contract it probably wouldn’t have been $100 mil,” he said.

He added, "f I put both together in the contract and had one number for it, it would probably be like $275 [million]. But it’s not. Because I didn’t want to do that. I want to keep it separate."

Tags news