Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Ariel Tejada OK? Kylie Jenner's make up artist raises concern with new Thanksgiving post

2023-11-27 14:25
As many fans fear mental illness to be the reason behin Ariel Tejada's appearance, many blame too much surgery on Kylie Jenner's MAU's part
Is Ariel Tejada OK? Kylie Jenner's make up artist raises concern with new Thanksgiving post

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Months after he was left bloodied in a private jet with Kylie Jenner, 'The Kardashians' star's makeup artist Ariel Tejada has gotten the internet worried with his latest Thanksgiving post. The 28-year-old makeup artist took to Instagram Story to share a snap with a very subtle note that got many fans wondering if he was okay.

On Reddit, a screenshot of the said story is doing the rounds, where Ariel can be seen clicking a selfie in what seems like the inside of a vehicle. As the makeup artist looked all gloomy dressed up in black with waning blue lights piercing through the rearview mirror, the caption along the image read, "ThanksGiving was beautiful 🤍 4Ever Grateful for the people in my Life both the Family I was born into and the friends that I choose in this life time that have become Family! I Love you all and am always Grateful 4 u! 🤍 🙏🏽."

Fans took to the comment section to wonder the reason behind his appearance. The Reddit thread started by asking, "What has happened to Ariel?!"

One person replied, " It’s obvious Kylie’s inner circle all enable each other’s bad habits and mental illness."

While others joked, "I didn’t realize it was possible to look like a toilet plunger."

A fourth user guessed, "Buccal fat removal gone wrong (amongst other things). Yikes."

One user wrote, "Yikes! Why do people choose to do this to themselves? I dont feel bad for them though because it all stems from obsessive vanity."

Another added, "He thinks he’s Kylie. Legit. It’s a disorder."

While another reasoned why Ariel looked the way he did in the picture as "Body dysmorphia and hanging out with Kylie."

How much does Kylie Jenner's makeup artist Ariel Tejada charge?

Kylie, on the other hand, does not just apply her own cosmetics. She frequently discloses on social media that she hires artist Ariel to assist her, and a house visit from Ariel may cost up to $2,500 per day, according to The Sun.

Kylie Jenner’s private jet mishap leaves makeup artist Ariel Tejada with bloodied face

Kylie got her claws out on a private jet flight and left her makeup artist with a wounded face after a pillow battle became violent. The "attack" occurred on a private plane while the beauty mogul was traveling with her close friend and glam squad member Ariel.

After capturing the humorous scene on tape, the artist said that he had been injured in an incident with the 25-year-old mother of two. Ariel called Kylie the "aggressive brother" in their relationship and showed the camera his ice pack as he cared for his wounds.

The duo, who have been working together for almost eight years, were celebrating Ariel's birthday aboard the premium means of transportation. Before his followers pushed play on the TikTok video, the professional beautician named it with a statement that provided context.

Ariel captured the moment 'The Kardashians' star hit him with a pillow while passing time on the airplane while holding the camera, so viewers could see inside the birthday celebrations from his point of view. Ariel continued shooting, and Kylie could be heard in the background speaking, saying, "You need your eye to do my makeup, you f**king......"

The celebrity makeup artist then showed the camera his bloodied head and said, "How am I bleeding from a pillow fight?"

He proceeded to wipe away the blood and try to minimize the swelling with a Hello Kitty ice pack, prompting Kylie to remark, "You're being really dramatic."

Ariel, on the other hand, was not ready to let the hurt go and said, "This isn't the last you've heard of me!" as he hurled a pillow at the reality star.

He said that he felt a bulge forming where the bleeding had stopped and made sure his renowned buddy was aware of what she had done.

Ariel Tejada is the go-to makeup man for whole 'The Kardashians' squad

Ariel works as a makeup artist for celebrities. After becoming interested in cosmetics during his junior year of high school, Ariel began reaching out to photographers and models with his CV.

His audacity paid off, and despite being just 17 years old and having no experience, he began booking work quickly. Many photographers took notice and gave him an opportunity.

Following that, he began posting his work on Instagram and emailing high-profile influencers directly. His plan was to call everyone and see who replied.

Lilly Ghalichi, the founder of Lilly Lashes, eventually took notice of him. She ended up canceling her normal makeup artist for the remainder of the week after requesting Ariel travel out to New York to do her makeup.

After establishing his Instagram profile alongside other well-known influencers, Ariel got Kylie's notice, who DM'd him on Instagram and wanted to collaborate. Following that initial DM, Ariel immediately became Kylie's go-to makeup artist, and the two collaborated to produce what Ariel referred to as "the Kylie Jenner look."

Ariel focused his eyes on Kim Kardashian after establishing his look with Kylie. Ariel has since collaborated with the whole Kardashian family, including Momager Kris and even Grandma Mary Jo.

He claims that they are all highly supportive of one another and very adaptable. They'll sort it out if Kylie needs him, and Kim has booked him.

Tags news