Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

BruceDropEmOff slams Sneako and IShowSpeed for 'faking religion': 'I don't think that s**t is cool'

2023-06-04 15:50
BruceDropEmOff accused Sneako and IShowSpeed of faking their adherence to Islam in order to gain popularity
BruceDropEmOff slams Sneako and IShowSpeed for 'faking religion': 'I don't think that s**t is cool'

Twitch star Bruce Ray Condones, also known as BruceDropEmOff, recently signed a contract with Kick, and he publicly accused Sneako and IShowSpeed of pretending to be devout followers of Islam. However, it remains uncertain whether they genuinely follow it. Bruce believes that their religious devotion is not sincere and accused Sneako and Speed of criticizing the religion.

Nicolas "Nico" Kenn De Balinthazy aka Sneako is a musical artist, content creator, and former YouTuber who has over 81 million subscribers on YouTube. Darren Watkins Jr aka IShowSpeed is a popular live streamer with over 16.7 million YouTube subscribers.

‘I don't think that sh*t is cool’

A recent video surfaced on DramaAlert's official Twitter, featuring Bruce accusing Sneako and Speed of faking their adherence to Islam. This video has been getting considerable attention.

In the video, Bruce claimed, “Yo bro, I'm not gonna lie, bro, why do n-words be fake Muslim chat? Can we talk about it, bro? Yo that Sneako n-word, all them n-word, yo Speed, like, they be faking religion to get popularity.”

He added, "I don't think that s**t (is) cool, bro. Rappers and s**t. Like, they be faking that s**t." Finally, he told them to stop doing that and said, "Give me that f**king kufi off your f**king head n-word. Give me that s**t. Stop doing that. What are you doing? N-word you were just at a Church last year with your mama and dad. What the f**k are you doing?"

'As a Muslim, we are unable to judge people'

One of the Twitter users said, "Speeds definitely started as a meme, but sometimes I truly believe he wants to be Muslim." Another wrote, "Muslims have to be the biggest meatriders for streamers. The second a dude says an arabic word and claims their muslim, they will be their biggest fan."

A third user said, "He def not wrong using religion for clout has to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen." One more user addressed the situation, stating, "It happens with almost every big streamer and celebrity. They just adopt this “religion” but don’t live by it. To be a true muslim, you can’t curse, drink, do drugs, ect. Plus pray a minimum of 3 times a day. None of them do it." The last user said, "Look, as a Muslim, we are unable to judge people who do these conversions. Only Allah knows if his intentions.

Wether the person actually accepts or not."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs