Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Joy Behar 'turned on' by Joe Biden's anger? 'The View' host calls POTUS 'mild-mannered sweet guy'

2023-07-12 10:21
After Fox host Lisa Kennedy, it seems like it's Joy Behar's turn to talk about President Joe Biden
Is Joy Behar 'turned on' by Joe Biden's anger? 'The View' host calls POTUS 'mild-mannered sweet guy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The first day of ‘The View’ returning from its summer hiatus saw the absence of the senior-most host, Joy Behar. So, while Whoopi Goldberg, Ana Navarro, Sunny Host, Alyssa Farah Griffin, and Sara Haines had a lot to say about their break, Joe Biden, Michael Rubin, and more, Behar remained absent. However, she is back and better than ever.

In recent news regarding POTUS, barring everything said about him and his son, Hunter Biden, there have been reports about Biden's anger. According to a report, President Biden has a quick temper and is known to rage at staff members in the White House, as per New York Post. While Goldberg remains confused about this news, Behar felt slightly different than her co-host, and made sure she vocalized that opinion on ‘The View.’

‘I like it’

Goldberg read her cue cards with a confused look on her face, “Axios interviewed current and former aids of President Biden, who said that Biden has a rough temper. And Fox host, Lisa Kennedy reacted.” ‘The View’ then played a clip of Kennedy saying that ‘swear words’ are a ‘quirk’ and when she learned about Biden getting angry, it ‘kinda turned her on.’ Once the clip is finished playing, Goldberg takes over once again, “I don’t understand what the conversation was, I don’t know.” While Griffin tried explaining the clip, Behar chimed in.

“She is turned on by Biden’s anger, I am too, I like it,” said Behar, with a rather serious look on her face. Hostin had to check once again to make sure as she asked her co-host, “You like it?” Behar nodded as she confirmed, “I like it. I like that. I mean, he’s such a mild-mannered sweet guy.” Goldberg, in disbelief, interrupts Behar, “But you know he is not!” There’s a lot of commotion between Behar, Hostin, and Goldberg as Behar continues to defend her ‘turn on,’ “He just blows off steam, it’s White male privilege, imagine if it was a woman or a Black guy doing it.”

Haines is quick to turn the conversation to her personal life, giving an example of putting her children to bed, but as Haines finishes her story, Behar jumps in, this time defending the economy under Biden’s control. The summer break has most certainly shaped out differently for all co-hosts, and with Navarro absent this time around, it was Behar’s turn to take over the political wheel, only a lot differently than one might have anticipated.