Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Keanu Reeves work out? Actor called 'flabby and weak' after his shirtless pics from Italy vacation go viral

2023-08-08 04:25
'Unlike the 80s and 90’s you can now be the best action star around without looking like the poster boy for steroid us,' wrote a user
Does Keanu Reeves work out? Actor called 'flabby and weak' after his shirtless pics from Italy vacation go viral

CAPRI, ITALY: Keanu Reeves, who is known to be among the fittest actors, especially in the light of ‘John Wick,’ made headlines after fans spotted his shirtless pictures from a recent vacation. He was criticized online for ‘gaining weight,’ as he enjoys his holidays in Capri, Italy with his close ones. ‘The Matrix’ star was seen with his younger sister Kim, as he held champagne in one of his friends while chatting with his friends.

His sister is also an actor and has been featured in movies such as 'Samurai Vampire Bikers from Hell' and 'The Color of Water', as per IMDb. While praising her brother in 1995, Kim shared in an interview, "My brother is my prince. He listens to every word, to every comma after every word, that you are saying."

Does Keanu Reeves work out?

Keanu Reeves is being slammed for his looks after he was pictured by paparazzi while vacationing with his family in Italy. Among the fittest celebrities at 58, he used to follow a strict regimen, putting in hours of workout and a strict diet. However, in the latest pictures, it seems unlikely that he is following any of that. The star appeared to have put on some kilos, as he chilled on a boat, reports AmoMama.

Several fans reacted to his appearance after his pictures went viral, “He just looks sad anymore he's not a hot man anymore,” one user wrote. The second user said, “Unlike the 80s and 90’s you can now be the best action star around without looking like the poster boy for steroid use. Progress!” “Many at 60 years old would like to see themselves like this, it is great and totally natural,” defended one fan. A user slammed media outlets and asked to give the actor a break, “I haven't come across the planer or more idiotic news for ages. Why would you post it, what for?”

'That’s a soft dude'

Another surprised movie lover said, “This can’t be the same John Wick.” one honest fan said, “Sad,,, that’s a soft dude. Nice guy from what I see and hear but that’s a bad body. Hard to respect that. You just don’t have to earn that look.” One more person criticized the intrusion, “Now that's a pap shot and intrusion- leave the guy alone to enjoy his break.” “After the 20 times he got hit by cars in John Wick he needs a good break,” one user wrote.

Tags news