Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alec Baldwin 'desperate' to work from home in NY as he and wife Hilaria Baldwin contemplate a reality TV show

2023-11-01 05:51
Alec Baldwin said his and wife Hilaria's ever-expanding family is the reason behind considering this newfound interest in reality television
Alec Baldwin 'desperate' to work from home in NY as he and wife Hilaria Baldwin contemplate a reality TV show

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Alec Baldwin revealed he and his wife, Hilari Baldwin are contemplating the possibility of starring in their own reality show.

In a recent episode of Sirius XM's 'Let's Talk Off Camera' podcast, the 'Beetlejuice' actor told host Kelly Ripa that their ever-expanding family is the reason behind considering this newfound interest in reality television.

How many children does Alec Baldwin have?

The 65-year-old actor and his 39-year-old wife share Ilaria, one, Lucia, two, Eduardo, three, Romeo, five, Leonardo, seven, Rafael, eight, and Carmen 10.

Alec also shares 28-year-old daughter Ireland with Kim Basinger.

"Everything's about my family. I have really tried in the last several years, once we had five and then six, and then seven kids. I can't go anywhere for any length of time," said Alec.

"In the old days, I'd jump on a plane and go to LA.. It was easy to pick up and go... I need 12 plane tickets -- nannies, kids, my wife, I need, like, 11," he added.

"They don't even have 11 seats in the business class section of the plane," he continued, reported Entertainment Tonight.

Alec Baldwin reveals he is 'done' having children

Baldwin recounted an incident several years ago when he had to bring his whole family from New York to Los Angeles for work.

The expenses incurred during that brief shift to Los Angeles made him realize he was going to "break even" with his salary for the work.

Consequently, the actor now filters his decisions through the lens of his family.

"Everything I do is filtered through the idea of my family," he said.

"Jobs I take, jobs I don't take. Somebody said, a famous TV producer who I won't name, said to me, 'Come do a series with me in Vancouver.' And I was like, 'I'm not going to Vancouver for five months. That's not happening'", he continued.

"So everything we did and then shows we have considered and pitches we've heard, and even one or two pitches we've made about our family and that reality show has all been so we could stay home and just work from home," he said.

"I'm desperate to try to work from New York," Baldwin added.

While discussing the possibility of giving his fans a chance to peek into their lives through a reality TV show, Baldwin also revealed that he is "done" having children, according to Entertainment Tonight.

Tags news