Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears' former housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz calls her a 'phenomenal woman' amid Sam Asghari drama

2023-09-12 21:50
Britney Spears' rumored boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz also stated that Sam Asghari was a 'great guy'
Britney Spears' former housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz calls her a 'phenomenal woman' amid Sam Asghari drama

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Britney Spears' alleged boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, reportedly called her as a "phenomenal woman."

The Grammy-winning artiste, 41, is said to be getting close to Soliz, 37, a man with a lengthy criminal history who used to be her housekeeper.

Soliz spoke candidly about the 'Toxic' hitmaker after his court appearance for reportedly breaking the terms of his probation, telling Us Magazine, "She's a phenomenal woman."

"She's a very, very good, positive … She's a good person," Soliz, who is reportedly attending court-ordered anger control classes, said.

What did Britney Spears' rumored boyfriend say about Sam Asghari?

Asghari and Spears made the decision to separate in August. Asghari, 29, filed for divorce in Los Angeles, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason.

He has reportedly asked Britney Spears to pay him spousal support and cover his legal costs.

In this context, Soliz stated that the pop star was "doing great" amid her divorce. He also stated that Asghari was a "great guy."

Soliz spoke about his criminal history, stating, "I'm not a bad dude. I understand that things have been said about me in the past, and I have a criminal record — I get it."

He added, "I'm a working man. I own my own business. I do a licensed contractor technique tile."

Is Britney Spears dating Paul Richard Soliz?

Given that Spears declared herself to be "single as f**k" earlier this week in an Instagram video that has since been deleted, it is unclear what kind of relationship she has with Soliz.

After Spears' split with Asghari came to light, speculation was rife she had cheated on him.

An insider reportedly alleged, "He was fired when Britney’s team found out they were sleeping together, but then he came back into the picture."

Tags news epcelebs