Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Drew Sidora bisexual? 'LHHAL' star Rasheeda Frost says 'things be happening' between 'RHOA' star and Ty Young

2023-08-28 07:24
Drew Sidora is accused of having an affair with ex-WNBA star Ty Young while still married to her now-divorced spouse Ralph Pittman
Is Drew Sidora bisexual? 'LHHAL' star Rasheeda Frost says 'things be happening' between 'RHOA' star and Ty Young

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: As Season 15 of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' heated up, Drew Sidora and Ralph Pittman's difficult marriage came to light.

Now, just days before the season finale of the Bravo show, Rasheeda Frost, a friend and 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star, has revealed that she senses a connection between Drew and Ty Young as romance rumors on 'RHOA' heat up.

"Obviously, it’s some vibing going on, let’s just say," the 'Boss Chick' rapper admits on Page Six's 'Virtual Reali-Tea' podcast while promoting her Philo series, 'Boss Moves with Rasheeda.

While Rasheeda has tried to "mind [her] damn business," she has speculated that "things be happening" amid the persistent conjecture about the Bravolebrity and the former WNBA star. "Now listen, it's a lot, OK?" she continues. "It's what it is."

Whatever Drew and Ty's relationship status was, Rasheeda just wanted the 'Already Know' singer to be happy after filing for divorce from her now ex-husband, Ralph, in February.

“All I say to people is, ‘Listen, life is short.’ We could wake up tomorrow, and it could be something going on out of all of our control, and you want to be happy at the end of the day,” she told the outlet. “And I think what everybody’s goal should be is to find that happy space.”

Drew did, however, get intimate with another lady while making a film with Kandi Burruss' husband, Todd Tucker.

"When we get to those sex scenes, I'm a little nervous," Drew admitted before filming an intimate scene with a female co-star.

Ralph was shaken by the hot contact, which was subsequently discovered. He persisted, "Did you kiss her?" Drew said, "This is work."

Are Ty Young and Drew Sidora dating?

Drew has been accused of cheating on Ralph with Ty on 'RHOA' Season 15, which concludes on August 27.

"She was cheating with a well-known basketball player," Sheree Whitfield confessed before. "That’s what the streets are saying," she added.

When a producer queried Drew about her rumored relationship with Ty, she remained tight-lipped. "I don’t know what I can say and not say," she said.

Rasheeda's 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' castmate Mimi Faust, who was previously engaged to the athlete, originally indicated Drew and Ty were having an affair in March.

Mimi shared a snapshot of Drew and Ty on Instagram with the song 'Munch (Feelin' You)' by Ice Spice, which has lyrics about oral sex done by two women.

"What's done in the dark will come to light," Mimi subsequently told internet personality Anthony Lofties.

Drew Sidora 'incriminated' by Andy Cohen on 'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion

Andy Cohen, the host of the two-part 'RHOA' reunion, provided supposed communications between Drew and Ty that contradict the former's emphatic denial that she was ever unfaithful.

"These are private messages between Ty and Drew," Andy explained before passing handouts to Kenya Moore and Kandi for inspection. "They're very incriminating," she added.

Drew was also questioned if she had seen Ty in Texas, to which the 'CrazySexyCool' star said, "I saw her. I went to her game."

Drew's longtime rival Marlo Hampton expressed amazement at the alleged affair with Ty as the 'RHOA' cameras filmed.

"I can’t get over she’s dating a woman, the way she is, ‘I’d never kiss a girl!'” stated Drew's Le'Archive founder.

Drew is shown hugging Ty in a preview for the finale, saying in a voiceover, "Don’t tell me I kissed this girl. I didn’t kiss this girl."

Who is Drew Sidora?

Drew Sidora's acting career began when she was ten years old. Drew began her career in television sitcoms such as 'Girlfriends', 'That's So Raven', and 'The O'Keefes.'

She also starred in the WB series 'What I Like About You'. She also starred in the Fox television movie 'Divas.'

After that, she featured in the Earl 'DMX' Simmons criminal thriller 'Never Die Alone', 'White Chicks', and Channing Tatum's dramatic musical 'Step Up.'

She was featured in John Travolta's successful comedies 'Wild Hogs' and 'Farmhouse'. Drew also featured with DeRay Davis in 'Frankenhood', 'B-Girl', and 'Could This Be Love.'

Who is Ralph Pittman?

Ralph Piiman has a one-of-a-kind career, according to Heavy. He is the CEO and creator of My Mind Music, a firm that promotes well-being via music therapy.

He has written music for several of his company's programs, including 'My Mind Music For Kids,' which is designed to help children fall asleep. Furthermore, he has also worked as a composer for film soundtracks.

He wrote the music for the film 'Preachers Son,' in which Drew played Tanisha. He also holds a Rutgers business economics degree, which he utilizes to work as a business strategist.

Who is Rasheeda Frost?

Rasheeda Frost is no stranger to breaking free from the confines of her circumstances. She began rapping in her teens as a member of a Hip-hop girl trio.

Rather than relying only on her skills, she swiftly established her own company with her husband, Kirk Frost, to ensure she knew — and could manage — the behind-the-scenes components of the music business.

After more than a decade of success, she added reality TV star to her resume when she joined the cast of VH1's 'Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta' in 2012.

Who is Ty Young?

Ty Young, a basketball player, is as prolific as she is gifted. She is not only a dominant presence on the basketball court, but she has also become a superstar in her own right.

Coming from the same high school as Michael Jordan would be enough to pique any basketball fan's curiosity, but Ty was clearly destined to be more than a fan.

Ty headed to James Madison University to pursue her basketball college career after graduating with a record of scoring more points for her high school than Michael.