Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Savannah Chrisley claims prison guards are 'starving' her parents to death in retaliation for speaking out

2023-11-11 01:26
Savannah Chrisley said that her mother 'has rattlesnakes just casually slithering on the floor in front of her' in her cell
Savannah Chrisley claims prison guards are 'starving' her parents to death in retaliation for speaking out

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Savannah Chrisley, the daughter of reality TV stars Todd and Julie Chrisley, has opened up about the mistreatment that her parents are facing in prison.

The 26-year-old revealed that her parents are living in “terrible” conditions and are being retaliated against by the prison guards for speaking out.

Savannah Chrisley says prison guards are 'starving' her parents

Savannah told Entertainment Tonight that her father, who is serving time at Florida’s Federal Prison Camp Pensacola, is being denied access to his legal team and his commissary account.

"That's their way of retaliating against these men for speaking out. They're literally going to starve them to death, she alleged.

"It's been really tough since I started speaking out about everything," Savannah shared.

"That's been the toughest part. More so for Dad. There's been a lot of retaliation, so we have to worry [about him]," she added.

Savannah said the toughest part about it was that she had to pay for speaking out.

“Right now they’re trying to move him from the facility he’s at now because of the latest things that I’ve posted on Instagram,” Savannah said.

“And that’s the tough part — the moment you start speaking out, you have to pay for it," she further said.

Todd Chrisley is being denied phone calls with his lawyers

Chrisley said her father is being denied to set up calls with lawyers.

She said it was a "huge thing because... it's a non-recorded phone call to where you can speak about the things that are happening to you to your lawyer, [and] they're not letting him do that."

Regardless of the situation, her father wants her to continue raising her voice against the "mistreatment" they are facing.

She said, "He and I have had the discussion [and] his exact words were, 'If I have to be uncomfortable in order to hopefully implement and force change, then I'm willing to do it."

Savannah Chrisley said her mother is in a 'terrible condition'

Savannah also shared that her mother, who is locked up at Kentucky’s FMC Lexington, is dealing with “terrible” living conditions.

“Some of the male guards, they definitely speak down on the women. They make them feel like garbage,” Savannah said.

Savannah and her brother, Chase Chrisley, have spoken out about the harsh conditions their parents are facing behind bars.

In June they reportedly revealed in a podcast that their mother “has rattlesnakes just casually slithering on the floor in front of her” in her cell.

Tags news