Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kelly Clarkson recalls the time she hid a creepy doll in stepmother-in-law Reba McEntire's closet, says 'it scared me'

2023-06-03 08:23
'I couldn't sleep. I'm not just gonna sleep with that thing looking at me,' Kelly Clarkson revealed the talk she had with Reba McEntire
Kelly Clarkson recalls the time she hid a creepy doll in stepmother-in-law Reba McEntire's closet, says 'it scared me'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Clarkson has revealed why she stays away from dolls! In one of the episodes that she hosted for ‘The Marvelous Mrs Maisel,’ she opened up about the time she used to have a ‘so creepy’ doll with her. She shared the incident when she was staying with her stepmother-in-law Reba McEntire. "Two days later, she's like 'so, I found the doll in the closet?' And I'm like, 'oh my God! I'm sorry, I didn't put it back.'"

She added, "It scared me and I couldn't sleep! I'm not just gonna sleep with that thing looking at me!" Clarkson then recalled the talk she had with McEntire."[Reba] was like, 'Did you put my stuff in the closet? I kinda did. I did, I'm so sorry! I should have brought it back out," the singer shared. Meanwhile, Zegan said that he left the ‘creepy doll" behind from the show: "It was a very creepy, sticky doll," as per People.

'I get very nervous about...'

The ‘Marvelous Mrs Maisel’ aired its finale episode on May 26. During the Friday, June 2, episode, the host also released her latest single from her forthcoming album ‘Chemistry' called ‘I Hate Love.’ Clarkson’s song features actor Steve Martin who plays banjo in the song. "I was like, 'I know that sounds crazy,'" Clarkson shared with Billboard. "[My producer] Jesse Shatkin was like, 'I think it sounds rad.'" Martin was ready to work with Clarkson, "I generally don't ask because I get very nervous about bothering people. But literally, within hours, [Jesse] got an answer: 'Oh my God, he'd love to, when are you recording it?'"

'Frustrations around love after a breakup'

As for 'I Hate Love,' the song is about Clarkson expressing her frustrations around love after a breakup. "Beat my head against the wall / Little by little, you took it all / Love's no friend of minе," she sings in the song's chorus. "Countin' your blessings on my back / Livin' your best life, livin' fast / Lovе, you're out of time," she continues.

Tags news epcelebs