Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Kardashian calls grandmother Mary Jo Campbell 'foundation of our family' in 89th birthday post, fans troll her: 'Does she have an Instagram?'

2023-07-28 11:58
Kim Kardashian expressed her love for her grandmother Mary Jo Campbell in a heartwarming Instagram post a day after her 89th birthday
Kim Kardashian calls grandmother Mary Jo Campbell 'foundation of our family' in 89th birthday post, fans troll her: 'Does she have an Instagram?'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian honored the Kardashian family's original cornerstone, grandmother Mary Jo Campell. However, the SKIMS founder was quickly mocked online, with some questioning the logic behind wishing someone who isn't even present on social media.

For years, the public has overanalyzed Kim's relationship with her family, scrutinizing everything from not allowing her kid to use her TikTok account to her contentious divorce from ex-husband Kanye West. Mary Jo Campbell (nicknamed MJ) is Kris Jenner's mother and the Kardashian-Jenner children's grandmother. Although she isn't a regular on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' or 'The Kardashians', the 89-year-old has made multiple guest appearances on both the series and is a fan favorite. MJ is clearly liked by her children and grandchildren despite her bluntness and caustic sense of humor. MJ is close to her grandchildren, with the Kardashian-Jenner sisters frequently expressing homage to their grandmother on Mother's Day and on her birthday over the years.

'The best role model a girl could ask for'

Kim took to Instagram to honor her grandma, MJ, on her 89th birthday. Despite the fact that she was a day late with the homage, the SKIMS founder explained that she was too "busy celebrating you and living in the moment" and "wanted to take a minute to let the world know how truly special you are."

"Happy 89th birthday to my beautiful grandmother, MJ!" Kim captioned an old photo of the two. She continued, "I know your birthday was yesterday, but I was busy celebrating you and living in the moment, but I wanted to take a minute to let the world know how truly special you are." "You are the foundation of our family and a true pillar of strength. A two time cancer survivor and the best role model a girl could ask for. I love spending time with you and taking in all of your knowledge," she wrote.

The reality star remarked on their resemblance, stating, "It’s crazy to see how we are so much alike and how you really started it all." She concluded on a grateful note, writing, "I’m so lucky to have you here to see all of your grandkids and great grand babies grow up! I love you so much grandma and would do anything for you…I know you know all of this but wanted to tell you again."

'What’s her handle?!'

As soon as Kim shared the post, she was bombarded with questions like, "Does she have an Instagram to read this?" Another person chimed in, "Lol, she ain’t reading it, you telling us." One user quipped, "What’s her handle?!" A fourth user remarked at her age, saying, "Everytime they post her I think it’s about her dying."

One user also said, "Why I thought that was Anna Wintour?" Another reacted to the previous comment and took a jab at the pair, saying, "Well when they use the filter ...." One quipped, "They both have had the same haircut since 1970." Another fan agreed she resembles Anna Wintour, adding, "Yes ! also older Diane Keaton."

Tags news epcelebs