Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat plans to gift Birkin bags to every influencer he thinks is ‘cool’ this Christmas: ‘Which color do you want?’

2023-12-02 18:47
Kai Cenat purchased Birkins bags for influencers Pokimane, Corinna Kopf, and Rubi Rose during a livestream
Kai Cenat plans to gift Birkin bags to every influencer he thinks is ‘cool’ this Christmas: ‘Which color do you want?’

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat used his stream to purchase Birkins bags for three influencers. While streaming, Cenat called Pokimane, Corinna Kopf, and Rubi Rose to find out what color Birkin bag each of them wanted him to get for them.

Cenat continuously indicates in his chat that he is purchasing the bags from Temu. Like AliExpress, Temu is a Chinese-owned online retailer. It went through a popularity surge earlier in the year.

Kai Cenat gifts Rubi Rose and Corinna Kopf

During the livestream, Cenat called Rubi and said, "Christmas is coming up, you feel what I am saying? I am doing special for everyone that I work with."

He went on and asked, "All you need to do is tell me which color Birkin you want? What color Birkin you want?"

She answerd, "Red crocodile." Cenat searched for it and said, "Say no more, I got you."

Cenat then called Kopf and felt she was sleeping. Yet he went on and said, "Look Christmas is coming around, you ask no questions and just say it, which color Birkin you want?"

Kopf sounded confused as she said, "Duh! Stop it! Please stop it." Cenat explained that he is doing it for everyone and asked her to "choose fast".

Kopf answered that it's her birthday in the next "50 minutes" from the time Cenat called her. He replied, "I know that, that's why I'm giving it to you." She got confused, "But you said for Christmas?"

Cenat replied, "Yeah, silly, you're getting two for your birthday." Kopf then asked for a "black" Birkin.

Kai Cenat convices Pokimane to tell her choice of color for Birkin

In the end, Cenat called Twitch queen, Pokimane. He seemed quite happy while calling Pokimane as he called out her name when she answered the call.

Cenat explained to Pokimane, "Ok look, I am on stream right now. Look, Christmas is coming up and I am getting everybody who I feel like is cool, a gift." Pokimane took a pause and asked, "Umm, is that me?"

Cenat answered, "Yes! I got you. Tell me which color Birkin you want?"

The Twitch queen thought he was joking. She asked, "Are you sure?"

To this he replied, "I am dead serious."

He went on to say, "I got a partnership with something." Pokimane wasn't convinced and she again questioned, "Is it like I-spy...??"

Cenat exclaimed and said, "No it's not like that Poki. Poki, Poki, they keep saying your name so I got you. Which color?" Pokimane replied, "Golden."

Tags news