Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul claims Conor McGregor is yet to respond to his $1M bet: 'You see how much confidence your daddy has in you'

2023-08-16 19:45
Logan Paul has thrown down the gauntlet to Conor McGregor, offering a high-stakes bet of $1M on Dillon Danis winning their upcoming fight
Logan Paul claims Conor McGregor is yet to respond to his $1M bet: 'You see how much confidence your daddy has in you'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul is once again challenging Conor McGregor's belief in his teammate Dillon Danis. He asserts that the Irishman stopped speaking when he suggested a wager on their future boxing match.

In a follow-up video, "The Maverick" issued a challenge to the former two-division UFC champion, asking him to wager $1 million if he genuinely believes his colleague will prevail in their upcoming boxing match on October 14.

Conor McGregor goes radio silent

Logan Paul implied that McGregor does not think Danis will win the bout in a tweet in which he noted that there has not yet been a reaction.

“24 hours later & Conor’s gone radio silent...You see how much confidence your daddy has in you?” Paul tweeted.

The outcome of Conor McGregor's conversation with Logan Paul, as he assists Dillon Danis in getting ready for the fight, is still uncertain.

Whatever he is engaged in, whether it is boxing, WWE, or his 'Impaulsive' podcast, Logan Paul has demonstrated his ability to draw attention to it.

Logan Paul’s challenge to Conor McGregor

Conor McGregor was recently challenged by "The Maverick" to wager on Dillon Danis to win when they square off at the PRIME event on October 14.

He made fun of the former two-division UFC champion by saying that he could do a lot with the extra money.

“If you're so confident in your boy, I got a bet for you. I'd bet Dillon, but he's a broke bi*ch. I got a $1 million that says I beat your boy on October 14. Come on, bro, come on, I know you caked up. Let's see how confident you are. Imagine all the c*ke you could buy you fu**in drug addict,” Paul said.

Logan Paul will make his boxing comeback against Dillon Danis in Manchester, England on October 14, 2023, as part of the KSI vs Tommy Fury bout.

After his eight-round exhibition match against Floyd Mayweather in June 2021, Paul will return to the ring. Paul has recently shifted his attention more to his professional wrestling career with WWE and his work on Prime Energy products with KSI.