Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Ana Navarro slam Ron DeSantis? ‘The View’ host labels Florida governor ‘weird and whiny’

2023-06-26 13:56
Ana Navarro takes a jab at Ron DeSantis as the Republican Florida governor is down 9 points since April in NBC's new primary poll
Why did Ana Navarro slam Ron DeSantis? ‘The View’ host labels Florida governor ‘weird and whiny’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ star Ana Navarro is a vocal proponent of liberal democracy. With almost an experience of three decades as a political commentator, talk show host, and strategist, Ana never backs down from sharing her mind. She has always been at odds with the Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis, for his conservative views on critical matters.

And in a recent social media post, the 51-year-old has once again mentioned DeSantis calling him a “whiny, weird, bobblehead, authoritarian j**k.” She sounded ecstatic after DeSantis saw a drop in ratings in the race to the Presidential elections. DeSantis's ratings dropped nine points to 22 percent in the Republican primary.

Why is Ana Navarro slamming Ron DeSantis?

‘The View’ host is a resident of Florida and DeSantis who governs the state has seemingly displayed fascist policies against abortion, LGBTQ+, Black, and Latino communities, which have angered her in the past. Ana has always been vocal on ‘The View’ challenging and arguing everything that DeSantis comes up with. Recently, she even went ahead and told the Drag queens to celebrate Pride Month by changing their names to 'Rhonda Santas', in a show of protest of DeSantis’ move to ban sex reassignment surgeries in Florida, as per Daily Mail.

Her latest post on Instagram called DeSantis a “whiny, weird, bobblehead, authoritarian j**k.” Earlier in February 2023, ‘The View’ hosts didn’t take well to DeSantis’ policy to ban AP African American history from schools. Ana said on the show, “I live in Florida. I live under Governor Ron Disaster. Every day I wake up and wonder what he’s going to be. What’s the flavor du jour today? What’s he going to be against today? He’s against AP, he’s against DEI — diversity, equity, and inclusion — he’s against ESG this week," as per Decider. Ana even took a dig at DeSantis for his dispute with Disney. She said, "He’s so bad, he is so damn bad, he’s even against Mickey Mouse.”

‘Gawd I love that headline’

Ana’s post gathered a lot of traction from her followers who were completely on board with ‘The View’s’ star’s opinion. A user commented on her Instagram post, “Gawd, I love that headline”, as another wrote, “He’s the only politician I know that doesn’t think he needs people to like him to win.” A third remarked, “Nailed it, Ana!” while a fourth wanted Ana to run for President. “How about you run?” A fifth shared Ana’s enthusiasm and wrote, “Love love love the bobblehead description. Bam!”