Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Luce Tate? All you need to know about Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate’s ‘privileged cousin’

2023-07-25 14:28
Luc Tate said, 'The first thing I'll tell you guys is that Tate is too rich and too smart to do anything illegal'
Who is Luce Tate? All you need to know about Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate’s ‘privileged cousin’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Former Kickboxers turned influencers Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate need no introduction! All thanks to their active social media presence and controversial remarks. Despite their misogynist views, they have gained a massive fan following. However, many might not know about Luc Tate. Luc is Andrew Tate's cousin from his father's side, often referred to as the "third Tate brother."

Luc has been spotted numerous times with Andrew and Tristan, even engaging in 'Cobra' sparring before his arrest last year. According to Tristan Tate, Luc's mother was a best-selling author and the sister of their father. The "third Tate brother" enjoyed a privileged upbringing, but eventually experienced hardship. Let's know more about him.

'Luc is now a member of our team'

The Tate siblings didn't decide to reinstate him to the team until after he had hustled for two years. Tristan said about Luc, "Now when he was 19, he was smart, he had a lot going on, but he was a bit privileged. His mother was a best-selling author and he was at university, getting paid for...But then things started going wrong for him, he was sleeping on the floor, delivering pizzas, living the kind of life I remember. So after two years of what I call 'the struggle', I thought okay, it's time to bring Luc back in. Luc is now a member of our team." Not to overlook, Luc has also managed to be active on social media platforms like YouTube where he has nearly 18k followers.

Where is Luc Tate now?

Luc now seems to be living in Romania as he was seen being welcomed to the country by his famous cousins in a recently uploaded video. Luc even talked about Andrew Tate's arrest. He has repeatedly witnessed Andrew and Tristan jokingly bullying him for not sharing their passion for the "high life" The "third Tate brother" spoke up in favor of his cousins when they were detained in Romania. On his YouTube channel, Luc stated, "The first thing I'll tell you guys is that Tate is too rich and too smart to do anything illegal. He's been too rich and too smart to do anything illegal for a very very long time. As long as I've lived with him, I've never seen him do anything illegal at all in any way shape or form...He always knew that this would happen. He told you guys this would happen."

A close friend of the Tate siblings and businessman influencer Justin Waller gave Luc great marks in one interview. In Andrew Tate's online community "The Real World," Waller also pushed Luc's new AI project, which may supposedly enable 16-year-olds to earn $2k to $3k per week.