Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Tour tourism is a thing': Antoni Porowski thanks Beyonce and Taylor Swift for inspiring his travels

2023-11-15 07:19
The celebrity traveler enthusiastically embraces sober journeys, as evidenced by his recent experience in Peru
'Tour tourism is a thing': Antoni Porowski thanks Beyonce and Taylor Swift for inspiring his travels

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Antoni Porowski relies on music videos while tailoring his vacations! Indeed, the Canadian TV personality revealed to People how he attributes his gratitude to music icons such as Taylor Swift and Beyonce.

"Everyone's been flooding Taormina because of White Lotus; my version of that is music videos," said the 39-year-old.

"My life is music videos. I was inspired when Gwen Stefani filmed her music video for 'Cool' in Lake Como, Italy."

Antoni reflects on 'tour tourism'

Antoni, who was present at the Expedia Group’s Unpack ’24: The Trends in Travel Dinner,’ further said that "tour tourism" is growing every day and is appealing to many music lovers as the biggest stars are promoting travel to different states and countries.

"You end up tailoring vacations based on these events and having experiences," the Queer Eye cast member told the outlet. "Tour tourism is a thing and it's thanks to Beyonce and Taylor Swift."

Talking about his one particular visit to Kansas City, when he visited the place to witness The Nationals, Porowski said, "I don't like to bring up the pandemic, but I'm bringing it up."

"We're all in a place right now where it's a lot safer to travel. So whether you're going solo or with family or your group of friends or whatever, there's something for everybody," he continued.

Antoni is set to marry Kevin Harrington

The celebrity traveler enthusiastically embraces sober journeys, as evidenced by his recent experience in Peru. Despite his reluctance to reference the pandemic, he couldn't help but bring it up during the discussion.

"We're all in a place right now where it's a lot safer to travel. So whether you're going solo or with family or your group of friends or whatever, there's something for everybody."

"I've seen it in Asia, in South America, and they were serving it somewhere in Europe and all kinds of different mocktail stuff."

The reality star just came from his visit to Borneo, Malaysia, and called it "one of the most incredible trips" he's ever been on.

Interestingly, Antoni has yet to decide on a place for his honeymoon. The Canadian will soon be tying the knot with Kevin Harrington during their destination wedding.

"There's so much travel that's going on, it's just going to make it a lot more challenging, but I'll figure it out," he said.

Tags news