Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'You look like your grandma': Pics of Sandra Dee's granddaughter prove she's the spitting image of star

2023-05-11 20:17
Olivia Rae Darin, one of the granddaughters of Sandra Dee and Bobby Darin, recently shared a series of photos on Instagram
'You look like your grandma': Pics of Sandra Dee's granddaughter prove she's the spitting image of star

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Actress Sandra Dee and singer Bobby Darin's granddaughter, Olivia Rae, looks every bit like her famous grandmother. Olivia shared a number of pictures on Instagram that prove she was Dee's lookalike. She posted a close-up picture of her face, in which her brown eyes and flawless skin were highlighted by her tied-back hair and golden hoop earrings.

In another picture, Olivia was seen standing in front of stables in loose denim shorts, brown boots and a red hoodie. The remaining photos showed her having fun with her friends. All the photos were captioned with a simple, "<3."

READ MORE

Storm ravages Hollywood's favorite cemetery leaving stars' graves littered with trees and debris

'Her heart was so big': Olivia Newton-John's 'Grease' co-star Barry Pearl recalls their last conversation

'You look so much like your grandmother Sandra'

Many were taken aback by the Olivia's resemblance to her grandmother. One of her followers commented, "You look like your grandma Sandra." Another commented, "You look so much like your grandmother Sandra." "How beautiful.. Can see Sandra when I look at you!" another said. Even as a child, Olivia knew she resembled the 'Gigdet' actress, albeit as a "brunette version."

After Darin died, Dee's only son, Dodd, had two daughters, Olivia and Alexa. Olivia has never met her singer grandfather and has only heard about him from her father. She did say that she used to listen to his music.

'If I could sit down with Grandpa and Grandma, I would ask them lots of questions'

Olivia remembers meeting Dee and speaking to her. She only got to know how famous her grandparents were once she was older. She iften wished she could meet and have a long conversation with them. She said, "If I could sit down with Grandpa and Grandma, I would ask them lots of questions. And I would spend the entire day getting to know them both," per Amomama.

Olivia has plans to become an actress like Dee bOlivia doesn't sing yet and may want to might want to continue in the "Gidget" star's strides. She did plays and had acting examples as a youth. She also joined two distinct dance teams and frequently danced and competed. But she had always wanted to be an actress and a model. She got her start when she posed for the fashion company Chrome Hearts. At the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards in 2010, she made a rare public appearance with her older sister and father to receive her grandfather's Lifetime Achievement Award, as per reports.

Tags news