Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tarek El Moussa and Heather Rae Young trolled as couple shares own photo while wishing friends on anniversary: 'Normal behavior for narcissists'

2023-07-24 10:29
Internet trolls Heather Rae Young and Tarek El Moussa as duo uploads own photo while wishing pals a happy anniversary
Tarek El Moussa and Heather Rae Young trolled as couple shares own photo while wishing friends on anniversary: 'Normal behavior for narcissists'

CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES: Heather Rae El Moussa recently posed for the 'Gram with her husband, Tarek. However, the couple's photographs were quickly ridiculed by their fans, who questioned why the 'Selling Sunset' star shared their own photos while greeting their pals on their anniversary.

Heather and her husband, Tarek El Moussa may be familiar to you due to their respective claims to fame. Heather is, of course, one of the top agents at the Oppenheim Group's Los Angeles office, where she seals deals while wearing high heels in Netflix's hit program. Tarek is an HGTV personality who co-hosted the show 'Flip or Flop' with his now-ex-wife, Christine Haack. Heather and Tarek are now merging their businesses by shooting 'The Flipping El Moussas,' a new HGTV program that dives into their hot opinions on real estate, follows their business initiatives, and reveals the ins and outs of their day-to-day lives. Their fans and followers have often complained about their oversharing of their lives on social media, from children to mushy remarks for one another, topped off with promotional postings.

'Lovers & best friends ❤️'

Heather was previously accused of turning Tarek into her "entire personality." Anyone who follows Heather on social media is aware that she is a happily married newlywed who is overjoyed to have had her first child with her husband. Heather has played an active role in the lives of Tarek's two children from his previous marriage to Christina. Heather has been candid about her personal reproductive journey and the difficulties she has had in attempting to conceive. Lately, fans have called out the Netflix star for oversharing their private lives on social media.

Heather posted two photographs of herself and Tarek twinning in white to Instagram on July 23. Tarek looked suave with combed-back hair, a white polo t-shirt, white bottoms, and shoes complemented with a brown belt, and Heather looked great in a full-length white body-con dress. The 'Selling Sunset' star completed her outfit with a hairdo and some bling on her wrist.

In what may look like any random post from the couple, their followers were baffled by the message that came along with it. She captioned the photos as, "Lovers & best friends ❤️ Happy anniversary @leylamilani and @mannykhoshbin - Your love is so special and goes to show that you can be best friends, business partners, parents, lovers, and soulmates… Never settle until you find that person for you 🙏🏻."

'Wait! Whose anniversary is it?!?!'

Confused fans quickly took to the comment section to ask, "Wait! Whose anniversary is it?!?!" Agreeing to them one wrote, "I was just about to ask the same question. 🤦🏾‍♀️." Others replied to them while shading the couple, "lol. Not theirs. They tagged another couple so I’m confused why she posted their pictures instead of the other couples? 😂." Another user chimed in saying, "Yes very confusing. Maybe include a photo of both couples celebrating together. 🤷🏼‍♀️."

A user quipped, "What do you expect this is normal behavior for narcissists it’s always about me me me! They really suit each other 😂." Another person joked as they commented, "happy anniversary! Here's a picture of me!"