Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couples now? Here are the contestants who stayed together

2023-09-17 12:55
Netflix to soon come up with another pair of singles in 'Love is Blind' Season 5 to get engaged sight unseen
Where are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couples now? Here are the contestants who stayed together

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON: 'Love is Blind' Season 5 is about to be released and fans are wondering whether the couples from Season 1 are still together or not.

Which couples have broken up and who has found new love? Are there couples who are they still together?

Netflix's 'Love is Blind' brings in a new era of dating as it helps the contestants fall with the personalities, rather than their looks. The couple has to promise to get engaged to each other, sight unseen, if they are compatible.

The real love drama begins when they finally get to see each other and decide after a few weeks of dating whether they want to tie the knot with the person they have fallen in love with.

As we wait for the release of the new season, let's see where the couples from 'Love is Blind' Season 1 are now.

Are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Jessica Batten and Mark Cuevas still together?

Sadly, 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Jessica Batten and Mark Cuevas broke up at the altar. They have now found love with other people.

Jessica is married to Benjamin McGrath and they even have a kid together. Jessica's husband is a doctor and a dad to two kids from previous relationship.

On the other hand, Mark has been married to Aubrey Rainey. They welcomed a baby boy together in February 2022, before officially tying the knot.

Are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Kelly Chase and Kenny Barnes still together?

Kelly Chase and Kenny Barnes said "I don't" at the altar and they have now moved on with their lives.

Kenny Barnes married his girlfriend Alexandra Garrison in 2023 who he got engaged to in August 2020. They often post about their travels as they explore different places together.

Meanwhile, Kelly Chase still seems to be single. She prioritizes practicing yoga, keeping up with her fitness routine, and pursuing her entrepreneurial goals.

Are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton still together?

'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton are happily married.

Both shared a slew of photos with each other a few days ago, saying, "They say you should marry your best friend; someone who makes you laugh. I agree."

Lauren and Cameron got married in November 2018 and are still going strong. They released a book together 'Leap of Faith: Finding Love the Modern Way', following their love story.

In November 2022, the couple celebrated four years of marriage.

Are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Giannina Gibelli and Damian Powers still together?

'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Giannina Gibelli and Damian Powers did not say "I do" at the altar, but they continued dating after the show.

Later in August 2021, they confirmed they had parted ways.

Giannina has now moved on with her life with 'The Bachelorette' star Blake Horstmann whom she met while filming 'All-Star Shore'. In December 2022, they celebrated their 1 year anniversary as a couple.

On the other hand, Damian is still looking for love.

Are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Amber Pike and Matt Barnett still together?

'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Amber Pike and Matt Barnett tied the knot in November 2018. The couple is still going strong in their relationship.

As of now, Amber is not pregnant. The couple made it clear by posting a photo of them chilling at the beach where Amber is seen with no baby bump.

She wrote in the caption, "Not. Pregnant. (Since apparently, this needs to be said on every single post I make so people don’t feel a need to tell me 'that’s def a baby bump', here is your monthly update)."

Are 'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Diamond Jack and Carlton Morton still together?

'Love is Blind' Season 1 couple Diamond Jack and Carlton Morton are not together. The couple got engaged on the show but the things between them unraveled as Carlton was revealed to be bisexual.

Carlton told People, "I feel like we were met with some things that neither one of us really knew how to handle at that time and may not have handled that situation in the best way."

From the look of both Diamond and Carlton's social media profiles, it seems that they are not dating anyone.

'Love is Blind' Season 5 will release on September 27 on Netflix.