Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed's viral 'breast cancer' livestream sparks speculation about YouTuber's health

2023-10-14 22:29
A deep dive into IShowSpeed's recent livestream, where he touched on the topic of breast cancer
IShowSpeed's viral 'breast cancer' livestream sparks speculation about YouTuber's health

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins Jr, popularly known as IShowSpeed, sparked conspiracy within the online community with a recent desktop-based live stream. On October 9, 2023, he titled his broadcast, “Last stream till I go (Breast Cancer),” leaving fans puzzled about its significance.

Speculation about his well-being quickly followed, with many viewers expressing concerns in the comment section regarding his health and the potential presence of a disease. Some expressed well wishes for Speed’s safety and health.

Here's a deep dive into Speed’s recent live stream, where he touched on the topic of breast cancer. Find out the answers to pressing questions circulating among fans: “Is Speed okay?” and “What happened to Speed?”

What happened to IShowSpeed?

After watching the entire live stream titled ‘Breast Cancer’, it’s evident that Speed is in good health and not facing any personal health issues.

The reason behind naming the live stream as such was to raise awareness about breast cancer.

In the midst of the livestream, one of Speed’s viewers shared that their aunt had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer.

In response, IShowSpeed affirmed that he intended to spread awareness about the disease and went on to explain, saying, “Oh, yeah. Y’all, breast cancer awareness, y’all. Breast cancer awareness, y’all. You feel what I’m saying, chat?”

Speed then revealed that he initially intended to don a shirt with additional details about the awareness run he was coordinating. Nevertheless, the green screen in his setup presented a challenge, making it impractical for him to wear the shirt.

“I can’t wear my shirt because it messes up my green screen. But y’all, I do have a breast cancer (shirt) I can’t wear because it messes up the quality of my camera. You feel what I’m saying, chat? I do get my breast cancer (shirt), if you get what I mean, bro.” IShowSpeed claimed.

IShowSpeed asks fans to ‘pray’ for his grandmother

Following the revelation of his grandmother’s health condition, IShowSpeed made a sincere plea to his fans. He asked them to participate in a 10-second prayer for her well-being and shared that this was the cause of his absence from streaming the previous day.

IShowSpeed said, “But seriously - can everybody pray for my grandmother, y’all? The reason I didn’t stream yesterday was because of my grandmother... I thought my grandmother was in a hospital. She’s fine now, but, like, she’s fine. It was nothing serious. But, can everybody just give ten seconds, a moment of silence for my grandmother? Just ten seconds.”

Following the response from his viewers, Speed clarified that his grandmother was not deceased. “Bro, y’all f**ked, bro! What the f**k do you mean? I mean, I said she’s fine. Y’all are really pissing me off already, bro! F**k y’all mean RIP, bruh? What the f**k is y’all talking about? What do you all mean, RIP? Did I ever say she died? What the f**k is wrong? Y’all don’t be listening to me, bro!” Speed ranted.

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed’s livestream

Upon watching the live stream clip of IShowSpeed, many fans flocked to the comment section, which sparked speculation across the internet as one fan claimed, “I just hope Speed beats breast cancer...”

Another fan claimed, “He doesn’t have breast cancer.”

The third fan asked, "Speed ok????,"

Another user questioned, "W“at happened on Speed he has breast cancer?"”The fifth user wrote, "“AIT HES GONNA DIE NOOOOOO😢"” The last user contended, "raying for your grandma to get better:,( !!, I hope you and your family will have a happy and healthy life, W Speed man"

Tags news