Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan 'freaked out' imagining 'Mad Max nuclear war' scenario amid Israel-Hamas conflict, Internet dubs him 'stoned'

2023-10-11 17:21
Joe Rogan shared his insights on the current Israel-Hamas conflict during an episode of 'The JRE' podcast
Joe Rogan 'freaked out' imagining 'Mad Max nuclear war' scenario amid Israel-Hamas conflict, Internet dubs him 'stoned'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan,the widely recognized UFC commentator and podcaster, openly discussed his concerns about the Israel-Hamas conflict in the latest episode of his The JRE (Joe Rogan Experience) podcast.

He admitted to feeling uneasy about the potential consequences of the Israel-Hamas conflict, expressing a specific concern about the possibility of a "Mad Max" style nuclear war scenario unfolding.

Rogan's podcast episodes have left a significant impact on his audience. Many of his listeners find his viewpoints to be intriguing and thought-provoking.

Nevertheless, it's important to acknowledge that there are critics who raise questions about his utilization of unconventional methods, such as mushrooms, in his pursuit of podcast success.

Joe Rogan asserts the Israel-Hamas conflict 'scares the s**t out of' him

In the midst of the Israel-Hamas conflict, which has garnered worldwide attention due to its tragic human toll, Rogan provided his perspective on the situation.

In a recent episode of 'The Joe Rogan Experience' featuring American comedian Brian Redban, Rogan revealed, "I have been freaking out over the last few weeks at night time, and I just start thinking about the future of the world and I start like legit freaking out, like what would happen if we were like legit Armageddon 'Mad Max' nuclear war."

Rogan further adds, "How far are we away from that? And it just gives me anxiety before I go to sleep, I'm just laying there and think f**k, how does it all resolve? And then this fu*king Israel thing pops off and now I'm legit freaked out."

Rogan elaborated, expressing, "This Israel thing just scares the s**t out of me. Because when I see something like that happen, there's like no clear way this resolves peacefully like this is bad, this is real bad."

Extending his argument, Rogan underscored, "Israel is going into Palestine, already launching bombings, and the question is, if there's retaliation for that, what happens next as other countries become involved?"

Internet says that Joe Rogan is aware of something about Israel-Hamas conflict

After Rogan openly expressed his anxiety about the Israel-Hamas conflict, numerous individuals stepped forward to share their opinions regarding his statements.

One user wrote, "Joe reflects the mind of the average guy in America. Stoned guy but I can relate when I am chill and abstract. I retired from the DOD so I can only imagine so much."

Another user wrote, "Joe Rogan knows something that we don't that's why he's freaking out."

While a user stated, "How useful to have that guy across you for a conversation."

Another user commented, "I've felt this way since I left the Navy. Different mentalities, weapons advancements that people didn't know about for decades, psychological warfare, and a lot of bad actors on the world stage. There are people that don't think at all about the value of a human life."

Tags news