Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat and Benny Blanco face backlash for inviting 17-year-old Ray to strip club, fans say 'people are too sensitive'

2023-08-29 21:23
Kai Cenat and Benny Blanco had a FaceTime conversation with Ray, during which they invited him to a strip club.
Kai Cenat and Benny Blanco face backlash for inviting 17-year-old Ray to strip club, fans say 'people are too sensitive'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat and Benny Blanco have come under fire for inviting 17-year-old Ray to a strip club.

In a recent livestream, Cenat and Blanco engaged in a FaceTime conversation with Ray, delving into a discussion that eventually led to them inviting him to join them at a strip club.

Kai Cenat and Benny Blanco in hot water for inviting Ray to strip club

Cenat and Blanco were on a FaceTime call with Ray during a livestream. After Ray responded that he was too young to enter the club when Blanco invited him, they continued speaking about inviting him.

Cenat then started laughing uncontrollably. This whole incident has gone viral since.

During the conversation, Blanco said, “Wait, Ray, what's up? Ray? Can we take you to the strip club?"

In response, Ray said, “Oh I'm, I'm 17.”

Then Blanco replied, “You gotta like Ray? Who? S**t if you're 17, what are you talking about? So you strip club? I'm taking you right in the strip club and they're gonna Thunder Dome on you. Oh s**t.”

After hearing Blanco, Ray said, “All right.I 'll be there.” Blanco then said, “Can you please take the, well, I'll be in LA tomorrow so we gonna take Ray to the strip club. Damn.”

Then Cenat said, “Wait, wait, but you gotta be like, oh we got a low key, low key. Yeah. Yeah.”

Fans support Kai Cenat and Benny Blanco

After watching the video, many followers supported Cenat.

One fan wrote, "I’m going to be honest.. I had a fake ID when I was 17 and went to clubs. This isn’t that crazy. Keem out here dating 17 year olds and needs to make drama about everything."

Another fan said, "Streamers should should take care what they are joking and talking about." A third wrote, "Lol the replies wild. Loosen up y’all… y’all acting like he is joking about ruining his life."

A fourth said, "People just are too sensitive."

A fifth wrote, "I mean i'd bring kids to strip clubs in Maryland, but they removed my parental rights. So i'm stuck with school showing them dudes stripping during story hour."

Tags news