Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alec Balwin reportedly 'yelled' at female server at PEN America gala leaving her 'shocked and upset'

2023-05-20 10:47
Alec Baldwin allegedly 'felt the server was rude' as he started to put the plates down while he was standing, said an insider
Alec Balwin reportedly 'yelled' at female server at PEN America gala leaving her 'shocked and upset'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: A female server was reportedly left 'shocked and upset' after Alec Baldwin allegedly shouted at her during the PEN America Literary Gala in NYC on Thursday night, May 18. The 65-year-old was recently acquitted of all the charges after he accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of 'Rust'. The actor reportedly became annoyed after the female server began delivering meals to a table while he was standing up talking.

According to Page Six, a source said that the incident took place when Baldwin stood to chat with someone a "couple of minutes before the line of servers come all at once to deliver the meals." The server who is in her late 20s or early 30s was allegedly stuck behind the actor as he was chatting.

READ MORE

'Only to obtain compensation': Alec Baldwin wants lawsuit by Halyna Hutchins' parents be dismissed, says 'they have no viable cause of action'

Manslaughter charges against Alec Baldwin in 'Rust' shooting dismissed, criminal prosecution concluded

What did the source say?

"Then, when she could pass, she started putting plates on the table," the source said, adding that Baldwin may have not liked that she did it while he was standing there. It was then the actor started 'scolding her' with the 'visibly upset' server overheard telling someone, "I don't know why he yelled at me."

Baldwin felt the server was rude

The source said that Baldwin "felt the server was rude" as she started to put the plates down while he was standing. Baldwin's wife was not present for the incident and the moment reportedly "went unnoticed for the most part." "I guess he didn’t like that she did that with him standing there," the source added. "I’m guessing he felt it was rude of her to start putting plates down while he was standing there."

Baldwin has been previously accused of being thoughtless with his words

Fellow 'Rust' castmates previously claimed that Baldwin, who is a father of seven, was "highly insensitive" for "celebrating so loudly" after the charges were dropped related to the tragic, on-set death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins “without prejudice” last month.

"A lot of people think Alec dodged a bullet here — if you’ll excuse the expression," an insider told RadarOnline at the time. "They don’t think he should be running victory laps after Halyna died in such a horrible way!" "Everybody thinks Halyna died needlessly," the insider continued. "Just because prosecutors didn’t build a good case against Alec, nobody on the set believes he has the right to fist-pump over her dead body."

'He’s just a horrible person'

Twitter users also lashed out at the actor for his behavior. One user wrote, "He’s just a horrible person" while another tweeted, "I'm surprised he didn't just shoot her!!!" One user echoed the sentiment by saying, "Always a jerk" while another tweeted, "Continues to confirm that he is a nasty, angry creep." "Lucky for her he didn't have a gun", said one user.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.