Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Big Brother' star Luke Valentine ousted from show after using racial slur

2023-08-10 04:51
Luke Valentine has been kicked off of "Big Brother 25" after using the n-word on Tuesday night's live feed.
'Big Brother' star Luke Valentine ousted from show after using racial slur

Luke Valentine has been kicked off of "Big Brother 25" after using the n-word on Tuesday night's live feed.

"Luke violated the BIG BROTHER code of conduct and there is zero tolerance in the house for using a racial slur. He has been removed from the house," CBS and the show's producers said in a statement emailed to CNN. "His departure will be addressed in Thursday night's show."

Valentine, who is White, was captured on camera using the slur during a conversation with fellow cast members Jared Fields, Hisam Goueli and Cory Wurtenberger.

"We were in the f***ing (inaudible) room, n***er," Valentine could be heard saying before he quickly attempted to laugh it off and added, "Dude...I'm sorry."

Fields, who is Black, then told Valentine "I don't give a f**k."

Fields also told Valentine, "In situations that should be uncomfortable for a Black man, White people get more uncomfortable."

Valentine responded, "Well, I'm in trouble now. I've been in worse trouble."

He has yet to publicly comment on the matter.

"Big Brother," a reality show staple since 2000, assembles a group of people to live together in a home with cameras recording them the entire time.