Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Janelle Evans make more money on OnlyFans than 'Teen Mom'? MTV alum reveals 'multiple sources of income'

2023-05-17 09:58
We all know that Janelle Evans is on OnlyFans and internet users have been eager to know how much she earns from the platform
Does Janelle Evans make more money on OnlyFans than 'Teen Mom'? MTV alum reveals 'multiple sources of income'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Janelle Evans is often seen doing Askaways on her Instagram. The reality star did the same recently. And this time, Janelle answered some burning questions that were on fans' minds. We all know that Janelle is on OnlyFans and internet users have been eager to know how much she earns from the platform.

Even though the 'Teen Mom' alum did not reveal the exact amount of her earnings, she definitely dropped the secret of whether she makes more on OnlyFans or used to earn more money on the MTV show. Not only did Janelle drop the truth bomb on social media but also slammed one of her co-stars from the show.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Back off on vape': 'Teen Mom' star Janelle Evans sparks concern with shocking health update

Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry threatens co-star Jenelle Evans and signals the start of a new feud: ‘I’m coming for you!’

Janelle Evans reveals whether she earns more on OnlyFans than she used to on 'Teen Mom'

Janelle did a "Let's talk" section on her Instagram Story on Tuesday, May 16, 2023. As Janelle is on OnlyFans, a curious follower asked the star, "What is OnlyFans? Why do people subscribe? Genuine question." Janelle did not hesitate to reply and said, "It's a sexy site lol." Furthermore, a follower asked Janelle whether she "enjoys doing OF?" She replied, "I really do." Janelle then backed her answer with, "Some people think I'm desperate but really I have multiple sources of income. Also, no one's touching me, I'm the boss, I don't have to dance, and I get compliments 24/7 so it's very uplifting at times."

But does Janelle make more money from OnlyFans than she used to make on 'Teen Mom'? That's what an internet user was curious about and asked the reality star about the same. One of the followers shot the question, "Do you make more money on OF than TM." Janelle replied instantly, "I will answer this... Yesssssss ma'am."

Janelle Evans reveals what she learned from 'Teen Mom' as she slams Kailyn Lowry

A curious follower asked Janelle, "What did you learn from filming 'Teen Mom'?" Janelle dropped the truth, "Don't let anyone walk over you or tell you to do something you don't want to do." Another internet user asked Janelle, "Whatever happened with that pregnancy mouthguard thing? Didn't they give you a part of the company?" Janelle replied as she slammed her co-star Kailyn, "Yeah they ended up closing the company."

The star added, "Fun Fact: Kail went behind my back trying to steal the deal from me. Told the company to use her instead of me."

Janelle Evans and Kailyn Lowry feud over parenting differences

Earlier this year, Janelle took her son Lux to get his ear pierced. Since Janelle and Kailyn have been in a feud for a long time, a fan wondered whether Kailyn also got her son Kaiser's ears pierced.

An internet user commented on Kailyn's post hoping that she didn't get her son's ear pierced after Janelle got her son to do the same. To this, Kailyn replied, "We didn’t go to Claire’s lol."

The feud heated when Janelle fired back and said, "We parent differently. Stop being a b***h to the world. This is why no one can be your friend."

In Touch Weekly reports the feud has been going on between Janelle and Kailyn ever since Kailyn was wrongly accused of being pregnant by having sex with Lux. Kailyn tried to make the amends with Janelle by apologizing to her in April 2022. But things seem to have not gotten better between the reality stars.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.