Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Isabella Strahan moving to Los Angeles? 'GMA' star Michael Strahan’s daughter spotted on NYC subway

2023-07-14 13:20
Michael Strahan's daughter Isabella has already planned her move away from her father to Los Angeles for college
Why is Isabella Strahan moving to Los Angeles? 'GMA' star Michael Strahan’s daughter spotted on NYC subway

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ anchor Michael Strahan, 51, is a father to two 19-year-old daughters named Isabella and Sophia who are on the cusp of entering their college life. Michael, who is extremely protective of them has admitted that he needs to let them go for their own sake. And for that reason, Isabella has decided to move out of New York City and head to Los Angeles.

Isabella will now be attending college at the University of Southern California, and is expected to move out of her father’s house anytime soon. This move came after Isabella graduated from high school recently as the proud father, Strahan shared photos of her daughters from their big graduation. But making her move to the West Coast, Isabella seems to be making the most of her time in New York. Recently, she was spotted on the NYC subway in a colorful outfit that complimented her looks.

Isabella spotted on NYC subway

The ‘GMA’ host Michael Strahan's daughter Isabella was photographed by a friend waiting in the New York subway. She wore a colorful jacket with the phrase "I (heart) Overtime.” The heart in the jacket was designed to resemble a basketball, and comprised of colorful shapes. The phrase was a reference to overtime in basketball when the players run out the shot clock without a victor being decided. Isabella flaunted her natural curls as she let her hair down in the photo.

The photo was taken ahead of Isabella’s expected move to Los Angeles. Isabella will soon be attending college at the University of Southern California and will be away from the hustle and bustle of New York. The 19-year-old will be making her cross-country move soon and will be on the other side of the country away from her dad in New York City.

Michael reveals a tiff between his daughters

The popular ‘GMA’ anchor recently appeared on ‘The View’ and spoke about the bond between her daughters. Sara Haines brought forth the topic of Isabella and Sophia and mentioned, "Insane to say that your baby girls Sophia and Isabella just graduated. They're going to college.” She later asked Michael about how he was feeling about his daughters growing up so quickly. The ‘GMA’ star instantly replied, "Well, I used to feel like I can't wait to get them out" because they were getting on his nerves and talking about boys. "I don't need to hear that because imma hurt somebody.” Michael later revealed that he will miss his daughters when they set off for their respective colleges.

Tags news