Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Naomi Ross? 5 unknown facts about pro streamer Adin Ross’ sister you should know

2023-07-01 16:20
Naomi, an American fashion model and Instagram influencer, is also a part of streaming community
Who is Naomi Ross? 5 unknown facts about pro streamer Adin Ross’ sister you should know

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Most gamers are familiar with Adin Ross, a streamer embroiled in several controversies and one who has garnered a massive fan following on his social media. But even his most ardent followers did not know about his sister Naomi Ross until her nude picture appeared during Adin's stream.

Earlier in March, 2023, Adin was pranked during his stream, when he reportedly clicked on a clip of a branch being sawed off which turned out to be a nude image of his sister Naomi. The pro streamer reacted angrily to the image while clicking it away immediately.

While Adin is known for his amazing sense of humor, 2K campaigns and his controversies on social media, Naomi, an American fashion model and Instagram influencer, is also a part of streaming community. Although she has an account and has appeared on Twitch, she streams much less frequently than her sibling. Amid all of this let's discover some unknown facts about Naomi.

5 unknown facts about Naomi Ross

Early Life

Naomi Ross was born on November 1, 1995, in Boca Raton, Florida to Jewish parents. However, the names of her parents is not known. At present, the celebrity sister lives in Los Angeles, California.

A streamer

Many fans might not know that the Ross siblings started their streaming careers around the same time. While growing up in Florida, the two actually got their start together, rising to a meteoric fame while playing NBA 2K.

Presence on social media

While Naomi is quite far from having the same fan following as her brother, she is quietly building an audience of her own on social media platforms. Her Instagram account, @naomzies, has more than 162k followers. She has around 18k subscribers on YouTube.

OnlyFans account

Apart from her profiles on Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube, Naomi recently started an OnlyFans account to share exclusive content. Teasers imply that her OnlyFans posts are solely for adult audiences, despite the fact that her content is only accessible to subscribers willing to spend $15,000 each month.

A strong advocate of mental health awareness

In an interview to The Sun, Naomi revealed her love for Yoga and how it helped her to get rid of mental health problems. She said, "I got certified in yoga and I really wanna help people with the knowledge that I've learned and the beauty I found." She continued, "Yoga has helped me mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Also, down the road, I'd like to start a podcast talking to people who might struggle with depression and anxiety because I've definitely been there."

Tags news