Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

F1 Racer Carlos Sainz plays cupid in Lewis Hamilton and Shakira's 'fun and flirty' relationship

2023-06-14 03:19
'She knows that Hamilton likes her music and, all of a sudden, she gets the bug to know about Formula 1', said Spanish sports journalist Pip Estrada
F1 Racer Carlos Sainz plays cupid in Lewis Hamilton and Shakira's 'fun and flirty' relationship

MIAMI, BARCELONA: Formula One driver Carlos Sainz has been rumored as a 'love doctor' for setting up Lewis Hamilton and Shakira who might be in the early stages of dating. The British star and Colombian singer have been seen spending more time together during the summer, engaging in public outings such as a boat trip in Miami and dining with friends in Barcelona.

However, both parties are reportedly keeping their relationship "fun and flirty" at this point, the Daily Mail reported. Recently, Spanish sports journalist Pip Estrada claims that Sainz, who is close friends with Hamilton, linked up his F1 colleague with the 'Hips Don't Lie' singer.

'It is because of friends in common'

Pipi, whose true name is Jose Manuel Estrada, replied when the presenter of the Spanish chat show Fiesta inquired if they were just friends or if they had a deeper relationship. Fiesta asked, "Are they friends or is this a story of Instagram I follow you and invite you to dinner?' Pipi answered, "It is because of friends in common. She knows that Hamilton likes her music and, all of a sudden, she gets the bug to know about Formula 1, and that's how they got together."

'That's where this relationship is born, with Carlos Sainz'

Pipi further added, "There is a key thing in this relationship, 'Carlos Sainz knows Shakira and Carlos Sainz has a very good relationship with Hamilton. That's where they've come together. That's where this relationship is born, with Carlos Sainz."

Tom Cruise, 60, and Shakira, 46, were also said to be dating one other, but the former World Cup singer reportedly turned down his overtures to maybe go beyond just being friends. The 'Whenever, Wherever' singer was at the Miami Grand Prix with Cruise, who is good friends with Hamilton, 38, and is reported to have thought they 'had fantastic chemistry and taking it as a slam dunk they'd be dating in no time.

'It was a huge dent to Tom's ego'

Earlier, RadarOnline reported that Cruise's ego was left dented after being rejected by the singer. "It was a huge dent to Tom's ego, it stung all the more because he considers Lewis a buddy," the outlet reported citing a source as saying. Shak was given Billboard's first Woman of the Year award at the Latin Women in Music event, a day after being spotted alongside Cruise at the Miami Grand Prix.'

'This has been a year of seismic change in my life'

The singer, whose true name is Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll, discussed the lessons learned from her breakup with Pique in her award speech. "This has been a year of seismic change in my life where I've felt more than ever — and very personally — what it is to be a woman,' she reportedly told the crowd after collecting her award.

'It happened to me, more than once'

"It's been a year where I've realized we women are stronger than we think, braver than we believed, more independent than we were taught to be,'' said Shakira before adding "Because what woman hasn't at some time in her life forgotten herself because she's seeking the attention and love of someone else? It happened to me, more than once."

Tags news epcelebs