Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Robert Pattinson reveals 'embarrassing' moments with Kristen Stewart while filming 'Twilight'

2023-06-04 17:51
Robert Pattinson revealed, 'We were staring into the camera doing orgasm faces and stuff and it becomes unbelievably embarrassing'
Robert Pattinson reveals 'embarrassing' moments with Kristen Stewart while filming 'Twilight'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Robert Pattinson has been in a relationship with actress and musician Suki Waterhouse since August 2018 and they continue to be a strong couple. They recently attended the Met Gala together in May 2023, appearing happier than ever.

However, prior to his relationship with Waterhouse, Pattinson had a significant romance with his 'Twilight' co-star, Kristen Stewart. The duo, who portrayed an on-screen couple, gained widespread attention in 2009 when it was revealed that they were also dating in real life. They appeared together in interviews and walked red carpets as a couple for various premieres of the popular vampire film series.

In the 'Twilight Saga' film franchise, Pattinson portrays the character of Edward Cullen, a vampire who has lived for over a century. The story revolves around Edward's romantic relationship with 17-year-old Bella Swan, played by Stewart, despite the significant age difference between them.

'We were staring into the camera doing orgasm faces'

During an interview with Espectacular TV, Pattinson candidly discussed the uncomfortable and awkward experience he had while filming a sex scene with Stewart for 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'. Despite their real-life relationship at the time, the on-screen intimacy posed challenges for both actors, leading to embarrassment. Pattinson revealed that filming the sex scene between Bella and Edward was a challenging experience. He said, "We were staring into the camera doing orgasm faces and stuff and it becomes unbelievably embarrassing. But I think it ended up good at the end I think."

'They wanted to have a leash'

Pattinson openly shared his desire for more pronounced "thrusting" during the filming of the intimate scene. When asked why he wanted it so, the 'Batman' actor said, "It wasn’t me, it was Kristen. I’m still doing the same thing, the general movement. Normally you have problems with ratings like nudity, but this was literally about the movement. Thrusting! They kept telling me not to move." The 'Lighthouse' actor continued, "They wanted to have a leash so you couldn’t thrust past a certain point. Just the tip or something! That doesn’t mean anything; it’s just a figure of speech. I mean, they want to see thrusting, not probing."

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up in 2013

The couple was together from 2009 until 2013. Their relationship took a tumultuous turn when Stewart was captured by paparazzi, engaging in intimate moments with Rupert Sanders, the director of her film 'Snow White and the Huntsman'. This incident led to their breakup, with the publicized photos playing a role in their separation.