Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac's 'hardest bunker shots' golf tutorial leaves Internet impressed: ‘You're a fantastic teacher’

2023-11-11 13:21
Internet gushes over Paige Spiranac and her golfing skills in new YouTube video
Paige Spiranac's 'hardest bunker shots' golf tutorial leaves Internet impressed: ‘You're a fantastic teacher’

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Former golfer turned influencer Paige Spiranac is back with another captivating golf tutorial in which she explains in detail how to play off the 'hardest' bunker.

Despite not competing professionally, the 30-year-old golf analyst often takes part in friendly and charity tournaments, giving her outspoken views.

Spiranac also likes to create and post golf-related videos on her website and other social media accounts. She has about 362K subscribers on YouTube, where she is also very active.

Paige Spiranac becomes a golf teacher in her new video

Recently, the American social media star has taught her fans how to play on scary bunkers.

In the video posted on her YouTube channel, Spiranac said, "We're going to go through all of the most, worst, scariest bunker shots that you will get out on the golf course. So, let's just get right on into that."

Spiranac noted that the initial unnerving bunker shot occurred when the ball made shallow contact with the sand, just lying there in the center of the bunker.

To remove the ball from the bunker, Spiranac clarified, "I'm going to take place 54° wedge. You can hit your 50, 56, a 54, a 60, or whatever wedge you prefer. I like hitting my 54°."

She added, "You're actually going to open up the face have a nice wide stance and from here you're going to hit your wrist hard and throw your hands down. Really close to the golf ball."

Paige pointed out that the first intimidating bunker shot happened when the ball skimmed the sand lightly, remaining stationary in the middle of the bunker.

She said, "Shut the club face, weigh forward, and have your hands forward and hack it out."

Internet gushes over Paige Spiranac and her golfing skills

Within a few hours of being uploaded, Spiranac's video garnered wide attention. A user wrote, "You are a fantastic teacher. I know nothing about golf, but I understand what you are explaining."

Another user said, "Great stuff Paige...keep going strong." The next user said, "Never miss a Paige video. Stunningly beautiful and excellent golf tips. Great combination."

While the next user called her excellent, "Well done Paige. Excellent demo' ×3. Will save these as a good memo reference. Keep well, John @JWfit."

Tags news