Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Rebecca Loos hits back at David Beckham: 5 bombshell revelations from soccer icon's PA-turned-lover

2023-10-22 19:49
Rebecca Loos claimed that her brief affair with David Beckham was going in full swing when he did something that changed his image in her eyes
Rebecca Loos hits back at David Beckham: 5 bombshell revelations from soccer icon's PA-turned-lover

LONDON, ENGLAND: David Beckham has given a candid look at his life in his new tell-all Next documentary titled 'Beckham', opening up about his rise to global football stardom as well as the sequence of events that led him to become a British pop culture phenomenon.

Directed by Fisher Stevens, the intimate docuseries also delved into his highly photographed romance with his wife Victoria Beckham. However, one aspect of Beckham’s past that went nearly untouched in the series was his alleged affair with his former assistant Rebecca Loos.

Loos initially made headlines in 2004 when she revealed that she and the then-Real Madrid player had been indulging in a love affair behind his wife Victoria’s back.

For many years, Beckham successfully dodged Loos’ allegations and carried on with his life, but behind closed doors, he and his marriage were suffering greatly from the affair gossip.

“I don’t know how we got through it in all honesty,” the Inter Miami co-owner, 48, reflected in docuseries with his designer wife, 49, by his side.

“Victoria is everything to me. To see her hurt was incredibly difficult, but we’re fighters. We needed to fight for each other and our family. What we had was worth fighting for,” he added.

Following the documentary release, Loos has finally decided to open up about her side of the story, which is filled with a slew of shocking revelations.

Rebecca Loos found David Beckham in bed with models

Reflecting on their alleged affair, Rebecca Loos shed light on a scary night when she received a call from Victoria, who invited her to Brazilian striker Ronaldo’s birthday celebration and asked to find Beckham.

“She's upset because she's calling David and he's not answering. I said I didn't know where he was… And she says, 'Don't hang up, go and find him.’” Loos told Daily Mail.

“I was like 'Okay...' 'So it's a bit awkward. I went into the house and up the stairs and I saw David's two bodyguards outside a door,” continued the former SFX employee, who now lives alone in a strange city, 800 miles from Victoria and David and their two young sons -- Brooklyn and Romeo.

After Loos told bodyguards about Victoria’s call, one of them mysteriously disappeared and came back with a concerned Beckham.

“When he comes back, David is with him. I can see the model in the background lying on the bed. I can see it's a bedroom. I was fuming and I just looked at him, gave him the phone, and said, 'Your wife,'” Loos recalled.

David Beckham made fun of Rebecca Loos’ ‘naughty texts’

Rebecca Loos claimed that her brief affair with Beckham was going in full swing when he did something that changed his image in her eyes.

“We were texting and it was getting naughty, it was fun... then suddenly, I get a text from the Spanish bodyguard. It said, “Stop. He’s showing them to his friends and they are all laughing,'” she stated.

Suddenly, the endearing captain of England didn't appear so noble after all. "I was now seeing him differently," said Loos.

“He had made me feel so special, but I never ever wanted him to leave his wife and get together with me… after learning what he was like I never wanted to be with somebody like that anyway,” she continued.

“I was very hurt and that hurt and that pain led me to become more laissez-faire and to not give a s**t about keeping this big secret for him when he’s treating me like that,” she added.

Rebecca Loos secretly smuggled David Beckham out to show him 'real' Madrid

Loos was 26 years old when she was appointed Beckham’s "Girl Friday" or client services manager. The pair were allegedly bonding on a professional level when Loos secretly smuggled out Beckham to show him "real" Madrid.

“He loved learning about Spanish culture, particularly food and wine,” she recalled.

“Once when he was under siege in his hotel, I smuggled him out in the boot of my car because I wanted to show him the real Madrid,” Loos continued.

They visited bars in the trendy Chueca district "and we had the best croquetas in the city at a tapas place". In no time, Beckham developed "a soft spot" for her which was reciprocated, Loos claimed.

Sometimes, when they drove around Madrid, he tried indiscreetly to hold her hand.

David Beckham tried to seduce Rebecca Loos

After romance began brewing between them, Loos claimed Beckham tried to seduce her by pressing sandalled toes against her own.

“He singled me out, made me feel special,” she said.

“I remember turning to him and saying you're so lucky, you can have whoever you want. And he looked me in the eyes and said, 'I've never done this before.' I thought, 'Wow.' I mean I foolishly fell for his lies,” Loos claimed further.

Rebecca Loos claims David Beckham is playing the victim

After witnessing his claims in a new docuseries, Loos claimed that Beckham was trying to play the victim card and he should come forward to take responsibility.

“I understand he has an image to preserve, but he is portraying himself as the victim and he’s making me look like a liar like I’ve made up these stories,” she told Daily Mail, adding, "He is indirectly suggesting that I'm the one who has made Victoria suffer."

“I think it’s one thing to keep your private life to yourself. It’s another thing to mislead the public. And so many people had forgotten about all of this. So many people put all this behind them, this whole affair, the scandal and everything. And he’s dragged it back up again in a way that is affecting my reputation,” Loos further said.

“The worst bit for me is that he says he didn’t like seeing his wife suffer. That bothered me. Because he’s the one that’s caused the suffering,” she further added.

Tags news